Author Topic: Natalie’s Weight Log  (Read 19596 times)

Offline NatalieRene

• Family
Re: Natalie’s Weight Log
« Reply #640 on: August 01, 2019, 07:53:55 am »
That is great, now you are a little person, almost petite (compared to me in my 14 after losing weight!)

Did your bandwidth go down, too?  Mine did not change, I think I have to live with a 40 for good!

My bra band at the moment is 36. In the process of losing weight I dropped two band sizes.

Offline JanePlain

• M2E2?2->ME
  • Finished questioning...
« Reply #641 on: August 09, 2019, 02:57:04 pm »
Thank you. The good news is I did it with just training and repetition. You can get a similar result yourself even if you cannot get as high pitch. Female voices don't need to be really high pitched.

Here are a few victory photos today. Although I still need to get my waist trimmed up a little more.

I like both pix but the bottom one I like just a little bit more.  Dang it you are a Hottie!!  Your guy must be loosing his mind...

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #642 on: August 09, 2019, 08:20:08 pm »
Hooray for the victory photos :)
Natalie, how long/far do you go when you take your walks everyday?

Offline JanePlain

• M2E2?2->ME
« Reply #643 on: August 13, 2019, 02:34:26 pm »
Thanks.

Oh and I fit into it today. Looking at it, it’s a size 12. So my top is down to size 12.

That was about 10 years ago. I’ll take a picture when I get home. I’m still trying to lose weight though.
You are a 12 on the "Babe-o-meter" already and it only goes to 11... Or is that Spinal Tap's amplifier?

Offline NatalieRene

• Family
« Reply #644 on: September 02, 2019, 10:05:52 am »
Sorry about disappearing. Work has been absolute insanity. 12 hour days 6 days a week all august. I weighed in today though and found I lost a pound and a half. That is no where near as much as I would like to be losing but not bad at all when factoring in that I had so little time to exercise.

My weigh in today recorded me at 162.9 pounds.

Hooray for the victory photos :)
Natalie, how long/far do you go when you take your walks everyday?

The loop I walk around where I am at right now is 1.6 miles. When I take a walk I do two laps and walk roughly 3.2 miles. On really hot or cold days I go to the gym at the office and do the Army fitness test. I'm currently scoring a 81 for my age group, but I'm up from well below that before I started. I'm not trying to join the armed forces but it gives the competitive me something to shoot for so I don't get bored on the treadmill.

You are a 12 on the "Babe-o-meter" already and it only goes to 11... Or is that Spinal Tap's amplifier?

Spinal tap was a movie right? People have referenced it but I have never actually seen it. I should probably watch it because it sounds like it was a good movie. Thanks for the compliment. I look at the photo though and I still seem a fat torso. It's better than it was but I still have more improvement.

In other news I have taken up Xcode programming using Swift to start work on my own apps with the intent to see if I can build an independent programming job that makes software for the Mac. I'm starting out with a relatively easy application by making some accounting software to help me with my finances.

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #645 on: September 02, 2019, 11:45:02 am »
Hi Natalie,

Congratulations on getting below 163 lbs!  And the new job skills!

Marion

Offline JanePlain

• M2E2?2->ME
« Reply #646 on: September 02, 2019, 10:41:23 pm »
Sorry about disappearing. Work has been absolute insanity. 12 hour days 6 days a week all august. I weighed in today though and found I lost a pound and a half. That is no where near as much as I would like to be losing but not bad at all when factoring in that I had so little time to exercise.

My weigh in today recorded me at 162.9 pounds.

The loop I walk around where I am at right now is 1.6 miles. When I take a walk I do two laps and walk roughly 3.2 miles. On really hot or cold days I go to the gym at the office and do the Army fitness test. I'm currently scoring a 81 for my age group, but I'm up from well below that before I started. I'm not trying to join the armed forces but it gives the competitive me something to shoot for so I don't get bored on the treadmill.

Spinal tap was a movie right? People have referenced it but I have never actually seen it. I should probably watch it because it sounds like it was a good movie. Thanks for the compliment. I look at the photo though and I still seem a fat torso. It's better than it was but I still have more improvement.

In other news I have taken up Xcode programming using Swift to start work on my own apps with the intent to see if I can build an independent programming job that makes software for the Mac. I'm starting out with a relatively easy application by making some accounting software to help me with my finances.

Spinal Tap is really funny if you've been in the music biz or close to someone who has.  Otherwise its probably not that funny.  Like Psycho Band Girlfriend breaks up the band.  Getting second billing to a puppet show.  Special effects that are not thought out.  Oh and a record cover "Smell the Glove" which is a woman on her hands and knees "Which neither KMart or Wallmart will display because its sexist!"  Then the band guys look at each other in total dumbness and say "Yeah... Its sexy..."   No No SEXIST!  Huh? 

That type of thing.

Offline NatalieRene

• Family
« Reply #647 on: September 02, 2019, 11:42:52 pm »
Spinal Tap is really funny if you've been in the music biz or close to someone who has.  Otherwise its probably not that funny.  Like Psycho Band Girlfriend breaks up the band.  Getting second billing to a puppet show.  Special effects that are not thought out.  Oh and a record cover "Smell the Glove" which is a woman on her hands and knees "Which neither KMart or Wallmart will display because its sexist!"  Then the band guys look at each other in total dumbness and say "Yeah... Its sexy..."   No No SEXIST!  Huh? 

That type of thing.

It sounds like an interesting movie.

Offline JanePlain

• M2E2?2->ME
« Reply #648 on: September 03, 2019, 11:58:58 am »
It sounds like an interesting movie.

Its kind of a cult movie.  If your ever down in the dumps I highly recommend "the darwin awards" and in particular the part of the movie with the Rocket Powered Mullet Mobile.

Offline NatalieRene

• Family
« Reply #649 on: September 07, 2019, 03:50:41 pm »
I weighed myself this morning and I was down to 162.3 pounds. That’s on track for a burn rate of a little over 2 pounds per month.

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #650 on: September 07, 2019, 05:57:53 pm »
I weighed myself this morning and I was down to 162.3 pounds. That’s on track for a burn rate of a little over 2 pounds per month.
@NatalieRene
Dear Natalie:
Very good news indeed!!!   WOW  162 pounds!
I have been following your weight log thread since you started it last year in December 2018... and I am very glad for you for your great progress....
... it takes great willpower and determination that you obviously have...

Congratulations to you!!!

HUGS and best wishes....
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline NatalieRene

• Family
« Reply #651 on: September 07, 2019, 07:07:18 pm »
@NatalieRene
Dear Natalie:
Very good news indeed!!!   WOW  162 pounds!
I have been following your weight log thread since you started it last year in December 2018... and I am very glad for you for your great progress....
... it takes great willpower and determination that you obviously have...

Congratulations to you!!!

HUGS and best wishes....
Danielle

Thanks  ;D

It's been quite the journey.

It was really hard in August. Working long hours, not getting my walk in every day after work and the stress. But I'm still losing the weight at a good pace and I know it's fat.

My plan is to get down to around 135 which is too light for me and then gain back around 10 to 15 pounds so it will go on in a pleasing way and then maintain from there.

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #652 on: September 08, 2019, 10:21:00 am »
That would bring you to about 150 pounds.  Are you sure that this is not too light weight for you with your size?  I am not that much taller than you (between 6' and 5' 11"), and I was told to not go below 170 to 175 pounds!

Offline NatalieRene

• Family
« Reply #653 on: September 08, 2019, 10:58:24 am »
That would bring you to about 150 pounds.  Are you sure that this is not too light weight for you with your size?  I am not that much taller than you (between 6' and 5' 11"), and I was told to not go below 170 to 175 pounds!

When I was younger my natural weight has always been around 145 to 150 no matter how much or what I ate. We’ll see how things shape up once I’ve reached the building phase but I’ve always had a slender build.

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #654 on: September 08, 2019, 06:13:54 pm »
Woohoo! 162!!
Thanks for the update Natalie.
I've also been dropping some :)
Also 5'10"  Not sure what my goal is yet.  My lowest adult weight was 135. 
But I have put on a lot of muscle, and fat, since I was in my twenties and smoking cigarettes..

I continue to root for you to reach your goals.

Offline NatalieRene

• Family
« Reply #655 on: September 08, 2019, 07:04:32 pm »
Woohoo! 162!!
Thanks for the update Natalie.
I've also been dropping some :)
Also 5'10"  Not sure what my goal is yet.  My lowest adult weight was 135. 
But I have put on a lot of muscle, and fat, since I was in my twenties and smoking cigarettes..

I continue to root for you to reach your goals.

Thank you.

That is great news that you're losing some weight too. Thankfully smoking is a habit I haven't picked up.

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #656 on: September 08, 2019, 11:24:11 pm »
Quitting smoking when I did was so fortunate.
I'm currently at 184 from starting at 209

Offline NatalieRene

• Family
« Reply #657 on: September 09, 2019, 09:20:24 am »
Quitting smoking when I did was so fortunate.
I'm currently at 184 from starting at 209

That’s some determination quitting smoking. I’ve heard that is a hard habit to kick and you’ve lost quite a bit of weight too. I know when I got under 185 it was to make a bad pun a lot of weight off my shoulders.

Tags: