Author Topic: What can be the best qualities of a woman?  (Read 2791 times)

Offline AllieSF

• Ain't Life Grand!!
Re: What can be the best qualities of a woman?
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2021, 03:27:28 pm »
I wish the title to this thread was, "What are the Best Qualities of a Human Being?". With a thread like this it is like stating that you need to have these qualities ..... "to be a woman".  I like the diversity I am now seeing, noticing and loving in this world today that we never experienced before.  Keep up the good work people!

Allie
HRT - February 2017
Full Time - July 2018
Orchi - January 2018
BA - September 25, 2019
FFS - January 10, 2020
GRS - TBDDD (To Be Determined, Decision and Date)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2021, 05:42:54 pm »
Both woman and men can have fine qualities.

I think that we as women should have them in our own personal lives.

:)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2021, 05:46:56 pm »
Both woman and men can have fine qualities.

I think that we as women should have them in our own personal lives.

:)

Chrissy
I think that what I found was removing the tyranny of “T” allowed my better qualities to surface and to become more a natural every day thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2021, 05:50:06 pm »
I think that what I found was removing the tyranny of “T” allowed my better qualities to surface and to become more a natural every day thing!

Thanks sounds very positive for you @Pammie

Have a nice week ahead!

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2021, 06:03:28 pm »

Thanks sounds very positive for you @Pammie

Have a nice week ahead!

Chrissy
Thanks Chrissy, you too! X

Tags: