Author Topic: The biggest one or two things that make you perceived to be female  (Read 8392 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
The biggest one or two things that make you perceived to be female
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2021, 12:13:54 pm »
I think it is our clothing, bodies, mannerisms, and voice.

As my female voice is still unsatisfying to me, for me I suppose it is the female cues that can be recognized.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Angelaney

• Friend
Re: The biggest one or two things that make you perceived to be female
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2021, 09:07:17 am »
I think it is our clothing, bodies, mannerisms, and voice.

As my female voice is still unsatisfying to me, for me I suppose it is the female cues that can be recognized.

Chrissy

Clothing, florals, more patterns, it's classically feminine and gets you a long way, but if your mannerisms and gait are off, then it all falls apart quickly. Voice is important to some, not to others, it depends on the situation.

I know I have tendency to slip on my mannerisms and gait when i'm tired, but fortunately my BF is very quick to put me straight, my GF has always been too polite to say anything, so I think I would really struggle without him. I'm getting better by the day.

A few weeks ago I wasn't really thinking, I swapped my house dress for some old male clothes to do some painting/decorating, and my BF told me "you look a builder, get changed NOW!!", he was angry and possibly over-reacting, but he does have a point, I can't just keep swapping and changing when I feel like it, i've got to learn how to be consistent.

Offline ramilove

« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2021, 09:51:25 am »
Clothes
Voice
Hair
Mannerisms 
Electrolysis 3/4/2020
Estradiol 3/10/2020

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2021, 08:10:33 pm »
Clothing, florals, more patterns, it's classically feminine and gets you a long way, but if your mannerisms and gait are off, then it all falls apart quickly. Voice is important to some, not to others, it depends on the situation.

I know I have tendency to slip on my mannerisms and gait when i'm tired, but fortunately my BF is very quick to put me straight, my GF has always been too polite to say anything, so I think I would really struggle without him. I'm getting better by the day.

A few weeks ago I wasn't really thinking, I swapped my house dress for some old male clothes to do some painting/decorating, and my BF told me "you look a builder, get changed NOW!!", he was angry and possibly over-reacting, but he does have a point, I can't just keep swapping and changing when I feel like it, i've got to learn how to be consistent.

@Angelaney

Sounds like you are fortunate to have someone that cares about that for you.   :)

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Angelaney

• Friend
« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2021, 04:39:43 am »
@Angelaney

Sounds like you are fortunate to have someone that cares about that for you.   :)

Chrissy

He's had a lot to put up with, i'm lucky he stuck it out!

Offline Katie Ellen

• Friend
  • Will the real me... please stand up!
« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2021, 12:49:52 pm »
Long hair, lack of body hair, and clothing for me. But then I don't fool a lot of people. I don't wear make-up very often.

Offline Faith

« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2021, 01:26:32 pm »
Hey! where did this thread come from? Perceived by me or others?

as commented by others, I have to take their word for it ..

Face, really? have you seen my face in profile .. blah
Voice, sometimes - I get lucky occasionally
mannerisms, definitely
legs, I get lots of leg envy comments
Hair, oh yeah, hair. More envy on hair than my legs.
as for certain male acquaintances, my itty bitty boobettes; how I walk; plus all the above. Does the phrase "you drive me crazy" count as an affirmative compliment?

;D

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2021, 10:26:22 am »
I think it is just when you are accepted as a woman more than anything.

That is reality is the best form of perception.

Chrissy

Offline Oldandcreaky

• Family
« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2021, 11:12:51 am »
One's interests help. I like flower gardening and decorating my home and chatting with my girlfriends.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2021, 04:02:08 pm »
One's interests help. I like flower gardening and decorating my home and chatting with my girlfriends.

Things of common interest help with any relationship, that is for sure.
When with others and being treated as a woman is always appreciated.

Chrissy

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2021, 12:08:19 pm »
I was at a party yesterday and a GG wanted to know if I was aware that I look really young for my age.
She said if I dyed my hair I'd pass for 20.  A bit of exaggeration, I'm sure,  but I'm in my 50s and my skin tone is excellent.  With my gray hair most folks think I'm in my late 30s.  I've done a great job of protecting my skin from sun damage.

She was flaunting her wealth by wearing a dress and an expensive gold necklace.

I wore a T shirt you would buy on vacation and mid thigh length shorts to show off my well toned body. 
Her comment suggests I met my goal without being too obvious about what I was trying to do, as may have been the case had I wore short shorts or a crop top that left my midriff uncovered.

Marion

Tags: