Blogs > Member Blogs

A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles

(1/267) > >>

Northern Star Girl:
Brand New Thread!!!
I am the same Alaskan Danielle.  My new personal thread is a continuation of my life and times as a woman in a small Alaska town.

Please feel free to comment, attach pictures and to share your thoughts.
Hugs and Best Wishes,
Danielle                   

emma-f:
I'm looking forward to the continuation of your story Danielle!

Em x

JulieAllana:
I am somewhat disappointed that the old thread is being shut down, but it makes sense...you aren't really being hunted anymore are you?  I am sure that I will get as much out of your new posting spot as I got out of the old one.

Hugs,
            Julie

Northern Star Girl:
UPDATE:  December 30, 2018
As my followers and friends are aware, it has been 2 years since I came out full time, quit my male-mode gainful employment and relocated thousands of miles away to my new home in small town Alaska as a woman to start my own small business.   It has been an exciting 2 years in my new home town, I have developed many new friends, men and women, and have found myself pursued by quite a few suitors. .... 
....of special note is my Dental Hygienist Suitor #4

When I left my family and parents 2 years ago, none of them accepted me and my transition decision, but my parents are not getting any younger and it was important for me go finally go back home for the first time in 2 years... after-all they are my parents and family and will always be.

I think that it is important in our life and relationship decisions that do not want to have any regrets later on in life... so I decided to finally take the long trip back "home" to visit my parents, extended family and friends.
As I expected, I am so far finding "reserved" acceptance, but I am working hard on showing my family and friends that I am a responsible and respectable woman.   Some of my extended family members and old friends did not recognize me when I arrived.

For our family New Year's Eve celebration tomorrow night I am making a big batch of my famous Molasses Cookies....

I will keep you all up to date as my visit continues........
Hugs,
Danielle

ChrissyRyan:
Danielle,

I do hope that your family embraces you over the coming years.
You seem like a wonderful woman who is responsible, kind, and thoughtful.

Do have a great 2019 Danielle!

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version