Author Topic: Texas Events ??  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Jenny1969

Texas Events ??
« on: January 01, 2019, 11:38:39 am »
Does anyone know of any events going on in Texas this year?    I have been searching and not finding much.

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

Offline NatalieRene

• Family
Re: Texas Events ??
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 02:47:58 pm »
I don’t know. I’m in the Plano area. Where are you?

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 03:12:34 pm »
Does anyone know of any events going on in Texas this year?    I have been searching and not finding much.

Jenny,

There is a transgender summit at Houston, Texas during June 28-29, 2019.
If you go online and search for the popular gender diversity Keystone Conference, scroll down on their main page to see a list of other transgender conferences that are scheduled for 2019.

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Jenny1969

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 05:05:50 pm »
Thanks Chrissy, Ill check it out.

NatalieRene, I'm in Houston.

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

Offline Carna

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 05:41:23 am »
To be honest, I hope I will come to Texas one day. It's to far for me.

Offline Jenny1969

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 05:34:09 pm »
To be honest, I hope I will come to Texas one day. It's to far for me.

Its never too far!!!   Where are you?  Ill give you directions!!   ;D

Offline Aunt Kelly

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2019, 10:24:33 pm »
Hi, Jenny.
I realize that I am way late to the party (this thread, anyway), but 12th annual Texas Transgender Nondiscrimination Summit will be at Texas Tech, in Lubbock, August 7-8, 2020.
Closer to home, is the Transgender Unity Banquet. No date yet for that, but third Saturday in September seems to be the pattern.
And of course you're always welcome at any of our Girls Night Out (https://groups.io/g/gno-houston/) events.

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2019, 10:39:01 pm »
Hi, Jenny.
I realize that I am way late to the party (this thread, anyway), but 12th annual Texas Transgender Nondiscrimination Summit will be at Texas Tech, in Lubbock, August 7-8, 2020.
Closer to home, is the Transgender Unity Banquet. No date yet for that, but third Saturday in September seems to be the pattern.
And of course you're always welcome at any of our Girls Night Out (https://groups.io/g/gno-houston/) events.
@Aunt Kelly 
Dear Aunt Kelly:
    No doubt that you have seen other brand new members here get Official Welcome messages when they make their first posting.... now it is your turn!!!

FIRST THINGS FIRST, you need to be Officially Welcomed and given important rules and information about the Susan's Place Forums.
    I am happy to see that you have signed up as a member of Susan's Place and have submitted your first posting. 

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you wrote about.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2019, 10:39:16 pm »
@Aunt Kelly
Dear Aunt Kelly:

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

Wishing your well as you continue to be involved in the forums.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline RetroTS

• A girl making up for lost time
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2020, 08:37:11 am »
Hi everybody!

West Texas checking in here!

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2020, 04:59:14 pm »
Hi everybody!

West Texas checking in here!

God bless Texas.  :angel:

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Tags: