General Discussions > Weight loss

Davinas diet (attempt !)

<< < (36/37) > >>

davina61:
Have not dared stand on the scales after holiday feast, will be cutting back on intake and wait a few weeks and see where I am.

Rachel Montgomery:
I get it.  Yeah, I am afraid too.  And, because I can’t re-start my exercise regimen as expected due to an injury; the diet probably won’t be as effective.  But, to my weight loss efforts I will return (on Monday).

davina61:
Well I did stand on the scales (Oh dear) but the strange thing is my work trousers do not go round my waist when at the same weight before they did. Being off the hormones and going back on maybe has caused fat to go to my bootie and lower abdomen so trousers will not pull up to my waist !!

Rachel Montgomery:

--- Quote from: davina61 on January 05, 2022, 07:47:16 am ---Well I did stand on the scales (Oh dear) but the strange thing is my work trousers do not go round my waist when at the same weight before they did. Being off the hormones and going back on maybe has caused fat to go to my bootie and lower abdomen so trousers will not pull up to my waist !!

--- End quote ---

That is actually a net "good thing", right?  You are feminizing.  You probably have lost some muscle mass, and are making up for it with feminine hips.

ChrissyRyan:
I too put on some jeans this week and they did not seem to go up as high, and I had to tighten them with a belt more than usual.  They are not “low rise” jeans by any means, just mid or standard rise. 

They are women’s jeans so that surprised me.  I have not put on weight.  That also surprises me with the holiday food that has been abound.  But, I try to only eat when hungry so that helps keep any weight gain small.

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version