Community Conversation > Transsexual talk

Fun (non-trans) movies where one or more characters cross-dressed

<< < (3/5) > >>

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Lisa89125 on September 10, 2019, 09:08:51 pm ---Chrissy, "Just one of the girls" is on my list of movies to find. I have to admit, That is one tough movie to come by. Vary few copies around and at crazy $$$.

Lisa

--- End quote ---

Keep looking on Amazon and eBay, occasionally one will come up on DVD or VHS.  Perhaps it can be streamed?   It comes up as a movie on over the air television occasionally, as does the movie Ladybugs.  Maybe parts of it are on You Tube.

Chrissy

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Lisa89125 on September 10, 2019, 09:08:51 pm ---Chrissy, "Just one of the girls" is on my list of movies to find. I have to admit, That is one tough movie to come by. Vary few copies around and at crazy $$$.

Lisa

--- End quote ---

Lisa,

Did you obtain a copy?  Is it on YouTube?

Chrissy

Oldandcreaky:
Yentl is fun and has a good message.

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Oldandcreaky on February 15, 2020, 05:03:44 pm ---Yentl is fun and has a good message.

--- End quote ---

I will see about watching this one.  Thank you.

Chrissy

ChrissyRyan:
I watched this one again:  Just One of the Girls, also titled as Anything for Love.  It is a 1990s movie starring Corey Haims.

Corey as Chris in the movie, is enamored with Mary.  Chris became a female student to avoid bullies and to make friends with Mary.  It is a fun movie in a high school setting.

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version