Author Topic: Consultation  (Read 209 times)

Offline SusanL

• I am happy to live as my true female self!!!
Consultation
« on: June 18, 2019, 11:07:47 am »
Hello all. Today in about 4 hours, I will have my initial phone consultation with someone at a GCS surgeons office in Utah. I am kinda nervous cause this will be the first time i have talked to a surgeons office. Anyways. I know some questions i am going to ask but is there some really important questions i should ask? Example, which type of surgery i should have done?? like depth or ??? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks and HUGS!! Susan

Online Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
Re: Consultation
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 01:31:51 pm »
Hello all. Today in about 4 hours, I will have my initial phone consultation with someone at a GCS surgeons office in Utah. I am kinda nervous cause this will be the first time i have talked to a surgeons office. Anyways. I know some questions i am going to ask but is there some really important questions i should ask? Example, which type of surgery i should have done?? like depth or ??? Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks and HUGS!! Susan

@SusanL
Dear Susan:
Wishing you well with your telephone consult with the surgeon's office.
YES... ask the questions that you mentioned and feel free to ask more questions....   you may be given a more complete picture of what they may think about your surgery options.... 
...remember, this is preliminary and the next step is to actually schedule an appointment with them so you can talk face to face as they do their exam and tests.

Please keep us all updated... this is so very exciting for sure.

HUGS,
Danielle

Offline SusanL

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 05:41:00 pm »
So here is an update from earlier today. I talked to the surgeon and everything went well. She said penial inversirsion is the only one they really do cause it has the best rate of success so that is the one i am going to get. Also i won't have to go in a month or more early to meet with the other surgeons which i am really happy to hear. I asked about how long before i would have to and she said i can come in the day for a few day or a week or more before. Anyways. Someone else will be calling me about getting insurance part going. I am really happy at how good things are turning out and it is looking like early december is when it will go. I welcome anyone's comments. HUGS!!!! Susan

Online Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2019, 06:06:40 pm »
@SusanL
Well, Susan, that sounds like really good news... it went well for you!!!
As soon as you get new date for and consultation appointment and your proposed surgery date please keep us informed so we can count down to you special day with you.

Thanks for your followup update.
HUGS,
Danielle

Offline Lexxi

• MTF Trans Woman
  • 50 Year old MTF
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2019, 06:14:20 pm »
Hi Susan,

Wow that's great news!! I'm really jealous, haha. I can't wait until I get to your stage! Good luck with it, and please keep us informed about what's happening with you.

xoxo
Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming the real me! 5/20/19
Came out online 5/20/19
First time coming out face to face 6/3/19
First therapist appointment for HRT 6/3/19
Got my letter for HRT 6/10/19
Came out to my mom 6/18/19
Started HRT 7/12/19

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 06:26:30 pm »
Many congrats and onward we go brave little sister... A life and body that better reflect your truth await!!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.1520.html

Offline SusanL

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 09:50:50 pm »
Thanks all. Those comments me alot to me. BIG HUGS!!!!! :D

Tags: