Author Topic: Comparison of our HRT Blood Test Results  (Read 12524 times)

Offline pamelatransuk

• Finally taking action after decades of suppression
Re: Comparison of our HRT Blood Test Results
« Reply #240 on: December 22, 2019, 05:37:12 am »
Hello again Sami

Thank you for your 12 Month BT results.

Your E reading of 200 (US) converts to 734 (Intl) and your T reading of 10 (US) converts to 0.3 (Intl).

Do you possibly still possess your BT results after 3, 6 & 9 months please?

If so and you can list them, I shall be happy to convert.

Of course, anyone may convert themselves if they wish - conversion method at reply 121.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline RachelTG

« Reply #241 on: December 22, 2019, 09:55:39 am »
90 day blood test results: T (US) = 245 E(US) = 69

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #242 on: December 23, 2019, 06:07:41 am »
Thank you Rachel for your 3 Month BT results.

Your E reading of 69 (US) converts to 253 (Intl) and your T reading of 245 (US) converts to 8.5 (Intl).

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #243 on: December 24, 2019, 07:55:25 am »
A lot of collection going on. When is the next data dump back into the thread? I would kinda like to see where I am on one of the mass charts.
Ricki

Hello again Ricki

I am truly sorry but I have reconsidered and I must maintain my decision of June 23rd that I shall no longer produce further specific Month Tables but I shall continue to monitor E&T BT results after any period of time. I copy my earlier post below:

"You may recall that in May and August and November of 2018 and February 2019 I compiled tables of E and T Blood Test results after 3/4 months and after 6/7 months and after 9/10 months and after 12/13 months.

Since February 2019 I have been using this thread to incorporate any E and T Blood Test results. Just to let you know that I do not propose to continue producing tables for 15/16 months, 18/19 months etc. If anyone else wishes to produce future tables they are welcome to do so of course and have my blessing!

However anyone may still provide their E and T Blood Test results after ANY PERIOD OF TIME by all means ON THIS THREAD PLEASE if they wish for comparison purposes. I would be very grateful if those that choose to do so would confirm either Intl Units used in UK, Europe, Canada, Australia or US Units please. Obviously I am a Brit but I appreciate most members are my friends from US.

I shall periodically visit this thread and convert Intl to US and US to Intl unless the provider has already done so.

May I take this opportunity of thanking everyone who participated in this Comparison Exercise since May 2018 and thank you also to those who will voluntarily continue to provide their E and T Blood Test results now and in the future."

I am truly sorry that I cannot give you a more favourable reply. I assure you that I would produce further tables if I had the time and I thank you for your avid interest in my thread.

I hope you will continue to provide me with your BT results after 12/13 15/16 months etc as the thread will continue simply as a record.

May I take this opportunity of wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #244 on: December 24, 2019, 08:01:40 am »
I WISH BOTH CONTRIBUTORS AND READERS OF THIS THREAD A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU CONTINUE TO PROVIDE YOUR E&T READINGS AFTER ANY PERIOD OF TIME AND THAT YOU ACHIEVE RESULTS PLEASING TO YOU AND HELPFUL AND RELEVANT TO AID YOUR TRANSITION JOURNEY.

HUGS TO ALL

PAMELA XXXX

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #245 on: December 27, 2019, 07:57:36 am »
Bittydrew has kindly provided her 3 Month BT results for me.

E of 50 (US) converts to 184 (Intl) and T of 474 (US) converts to 16 (Intl).

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline DebbySoufflage

• Friend
« Reply #246 on: December 27, 2019, 09:22:25 am »
Comparing blood hormone levels with others is not all that effective. You don't know how sensitive others receptors are. Some people have low levels of a specific sex hormone but have high sensivity for it. Others have high levels of a certain sex hormone but have few receptors for that specific sex hormone or have low sensivity for it.
Doses and serum levels are not always all that representative for what results to expect.
I'm on low doses of HRT with major changes even at very low doses.
I am one of the few who don't even need a T-blocker. I'm very sensitive for estrogen, more sensitive than I have ever been for testosterone. During puberty my voice didn't even drop and I have an excellent height for a woman.
Combine that with a bit of hip growth and a bit of breast growth and you have a trans girl who is nearly indistinguishable from a cis girl of the same age.

We currently don't have measurement tools to measure the tissue sensivity to a certain sex hormone. Blood levels don't always mean something.

My Estradiol levels are around 70 pg/ml and my testosterone is around 2 nmol/l but I have had major changes during my transition.
Skin is super soft. Face is smooth and feminine. Body odor is feminine. No need to shave my legs more than once every three weeks.
This has been accomplished with the 3rth lowest dose of patches that are available.
No blocker added.
I must be very sensitive for estrogen.

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #247 on: December 27, 2019, 09:53:46 am »
Comparing blood hormone levels with others is not all that effective. You don't know how sensitive others receptors are. Some people have low levels of a specific sex hormone but have high sensivity for it. Others have high levels of a certain sex hormone but have few receptors for that specific sex hormone or have low sensivity for it.

We currently don't have measurement tools to measure the tissue sensivity to a certain sex hormone. Blood levels don't always mean something.

Thank you for this interesting and relevant perspective.

Wishing you every happiness and success on your transition.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #248 on: January 04, 2020, 04:54:05 am »
Hello Everyone

Apologies for the delay but in December I had my 22 Month BTs and my history is as detailed below:

E (Intl)          E (US)          T (Intl)          T (US)

After 3 Months           922              251                1.6               46

After 6 Months          1662             453                2.4               69

After 9 Months           442              120                0.7               20

After 12 Months         558              152                0.2                 6

After 16 Months         242                66                0.4               12

After 19 Months         819               223               0.2                 6

After 22 Months         941               256               0.3                 9

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline CynthiaAnn

• like totally dig that pacific pulse....
« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2020, 07:33:31 pm »
Hi Pamela and all, just received my E results today and this time it's 128 pg / ml. That's right where my Dr and I wanna be, currently using 2 patches twice weekly. I feel pretty good these days....

C -
kindness is love nurturing your soul....

Offline Kate.claire

« Reply #250 on: January 11, 2020, 01:16:00 am »
Just got my 15.5 month testing done, midway through a biweekly dose that is half of what I used to use.  My high numbers have finally come down, and T didn't budge, so I guess that's good news.

E (US) was at 199, T was 13 (US), bottom range of the sensitivity on that test.  Guess I finally got my numbers in the range the endo was looking to hit, out of the 400s. Took a long time, but finally seem to have the "right" levels.   Not sure what difference it has made so far... lot's of hair still coming back on a previously bald head, so pretty excited about that alone.  The rest... pretty meh.

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #251 on: January 11, 2020, 04:58:41 am »
Congratulations Cynthia on reaching your E Target level of 128 (US) 470 (Intl).

I am happy that you are also feeling so good.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #252 on: January 11, 2020, 05:06:44 am »
Thank you KateClaire for providing your latest results which I have added to your table as below:

E (Intl)           E (US)           T (Intl)           T (US)

1535               418               0.5                 15        After 3 months

1780               485               0.5                 13        After 6 months

2416               658               0.5                 13        After 9 months

1219               332               0.5                 15        After 11 months

731               199               0.5                 13        After 15 months

I am delighted that you have succeeded in reducing your E level to your Target and that your  T remains very good. Congratulations on the regrowth of hair also.

Wishing you continued success.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline Penelope Fleur

• PAZ sur vous les chofchof!
« Reply #253 on: January 14, 2020, 07:23:55 am »
Ok to me  ;D

3 months with : cyproterone and oestrodose

Oestradiol: 844pmol/L

Testosterone: 0,85 nmol/L

i started with 26nmol/L of testosterone ;D

PAZ

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #254 on: January 14, 2020, 07:30:46 am »
Thank you Penelope Fleur for your 3 Month E result of 844 (Intl) 230 (US) and your T result of 0.85 (Intl) 24 (US).

Wishing you every happiness and success on your transition.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #255 on: January 29, 2020, 04:31:04 am »
Thank you Ricki for such wise advice and for providing all your results and conversions in one table which I truly appreciate.

I am delighted your E Level now meets your intention and I wish to remain in that ballpark area also (my results at reply 261).

Hoping you maintain your target(s) and wishing you further success on your transition.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline JanePlain

• M2E2?2->ME
  • Finished questioning...
« Reply #256 on: January 31, 2020, 03:45:30 pm »
I know we are not supposed to talk about doses but if its ok I wanted to ask if anyone has an opinion on delivery?  My Formularly had me on the transdermal Evamist.  It gave me some good results (I had to dial back)  Thats no longer a choice (Can't even do a PA) so my choices are oral (pills), Valerate Injectables or patches.  I can do self injections (Trained) but don't know if thats one of those roller coaster things where your labs are crazy high, then normal, then sub normal and you go crazy.  My Endo is (I'm sure) ok with whatever.  Oh!  For these "Canadian" pharmacies that require prescriptions and are "vetted" as being legit I could go cash for estrogel (Which I've used in the past.  If anyone has any thoughts on if there is a reason not to go that way I would appreciated hearing it.  Thanks!

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #257 on: February 03, 2020, 05:57:20 am »
Thank you to NZMaddie who has provided her BT results after 5 months as below:

E 73 (Intl) 20 (US) and T 3.6 (Intl) 104 (US).

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #258 on: February 06, 2020, 04:58:28 am »
Jan blood test results Oestradiol 70 T .7. E looks low? but have they checked the correct E? Changed make of patches due to shortage but they are still the same rating .
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline pamelatransuk

« Reply #259 on: February 06, 2020, 05:09:20 am »
Thank you Davina for your BT results after 25 months which are:

E 70 (Intl) 16 (US) T 0.7 (Intl) 20 (US).

Yes indeed your E is exceptionally low and I am surprised. You may consider it to be due to different E Patches or to timing of the BT. If I were you, I would suggest another early BT instead of waiting till April.

I hope you find resolution. As you know several of us in UK including me changed from E Patches to E Gel and I am getting good results from the E Gel.

Hugs

Pamela  xx 

Tags: Cycling HRT