Author Topic: Attractive female facial features  (Read 3694 times)

Offline BrightWindow

• Friend
Re: Attractive female facial features
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2019, 05:36:32 am »
I haven't started yet, but I want to get myself referred and on antiandrogens ASAP after my 17th birthday (late Feb 2020) then the virilization will stop.

Also I think I am biologically ahead since I am already 5"10 at this age and I haven't grown much recently so more like 18/19. But that is still a young and flexible age so I trust Linde is correct in saying that estrogen will transform my face greatly into a female one.

My feelings on my face are largely dependent on my mood - sometimes I (modestly) admire my lips, cheeks, skin, or eyes, other times I feel really bad about my brow ridge, square forehead and AA. I mean I suppose the same is true for a lot of cis women but I think it may be a good long-term investment to get these three things surgically feminised, but that's a decision I will make 10 years in the future once estrogen has worked its magic.

I know the idea of facial masculinisation being additive and so on but I just find it hard to imagine my 12-year old face on my older body now as a 16 year old. Even before puberty I never particularly enjoyed the look of my own face (especially in the context of a short hair cut and boy's trouser suit,) but I think that if I can work what I have now to become femininely attractive (which I'm hoping should be possible) I'll be very satisfied.

I know sex reassignment therapy is about my own self-comfort first and foremost but passing is a secondary goal as it will save me a lot of misgendering, discrimination, and having to constantly explain transsexuality to eleven year olds.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 11:40:07 am by BrightWindow »
Profile picture credit:
"Nastasia (Modern)" by fawfulthegreat64
https://www.deviantart.com/fawfulthegreat64/art/Nastasia-Modern-Super-Paper-Mario-10th-676052566
Used with consent.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Attractive female facial features
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2019, 03:05:56 am »
I Agree about the eyes. It's the feature i love the most, probably because of the expressiveness  :D. Apparently i have nice eyes and a small nose, i just have a bushy beard... ???

I think the eyes are something that people focus on, no pun intended.  That includes the eyelashes and eyebrows.

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Em2

• Trying to find me
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2019, 06:19:56 am »
Blues eyes and dark hair have always been my thing.

Offline hiddengirlsheila

• Friend
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2019, 06:34:53 am »
A feminine face, puffy cheeks high cheek bones, a heart shaped face with a non-prominent jaw and chin, a nose that isn't huge, and eyes like ChrissyRyan said. The lips as well, usually men have flatter and smaller top lips.
I'm my girly self awaiting the day i look like the girl i am through transitioning physically male-to-female in order to becoming more of what is kept inside me so that i feel complete and experience life truly as who i am so that i don't have any regrets.

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2019, 08:32:44 am »
The lips as well, usually men have flatter and smaller top lips.
Only since the days that puffy lips became popular!  when i look around my female peers, I don't see bigger top lips with females.  And if i look at pictures I have (People feel that m,y mother could be my twin sister if they see her picture), women don't have very prominent upper lips either.
I think the noses are a more definite factor, men tend to have wider noses than women, my nose, for example, is very narrow.

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2019, 04:45:27 pm »
Protrudent and cherry-color lips have been considered as a feature of traditional beauty here.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline BrightWindow

• Friend
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2019, 01:56:07 am »
I personally am lucky to have very full lips, no surgery or even HRT needed.
Profile picture credit:
"Nastasia (Modern)" by fawfulthegreat64
https://www.deviantart.com/fawfulthegreat64/art/Nastasia-Modern-Super-Paper-Mario-10th-676052566
Used with consent.

Offline barbie

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2019, 02:11:26 pm »
My lips are small, but a few have commented they look protruded and particularly feminine since my teens. I have seen some models whose lips look like mine.

barbie~~

Just do it.

Offline Astxl

• <3 I want all ur love <3
  • Friend
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2019, 05:27:03 pm »

Another facial feature I like is people with very expressive eyebrows. No one has better eyebrows than Emilia Clarke. To prove it just check out this video.

THATS FUNNY!!! XD i can do that since i was child, i still can do it... its very funny to think not everybody can do that... is like, WHATS???? thats so normal to me!! KJFDJF

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2020, 09:10:45 pm »
The eyes have it!

Overall look is important.

A second great feature is very nice teeth.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2020, 09:29:09 pm »
Eyes

Eyebrows

Beautiful Smile

Hair Styles
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline WishnHopeN

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2020, 10:43:15 pm »
Scarlett Johansson OMG /faint

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2020, 07:44:09 pm »
The eyes have it!   :)

They are winners!

Chrissy

Offline Lyric

• Family
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2020, 09:44:29 am »
Well, if you really want to project a feminine face, the most important factor is contrast. Researchers have found that even the same face can be perceived as masculine or feminine simply by increasing or decreasing the contrast between the facial skin and the features-- eyes, eyebrows, and mouth. So don't forget your makeup.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs

Offline barbie

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2020, 04:16:41 pm »
Well, if you really want to project a feminine face, the most important factor is contrast. Researchers have found that even the same face can be perceived as masculine or feminine simply by increasing or decreasing the contrast between the facial skin and the features-- eyes, eyebrows, and mouth. So don't forget your makeup.

Interesting. I will keep it in mind.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2020, 06:55:31 am »
I still think it is the eyes and eyebrows.

A pretty smile though looks good on anyone.  :)

Chrissy

Tags: