Author Topic: HBOs Big Little Lies!!! 😀  (Read 1400 times)

Offline tgirlamg

• 11:11
  • “Gently, but with undeniable will...”
Re: HBOs Big Little Lies!!! 😀
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 06:36:49 pm »
Ha!!

Forgot this one!

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

Drove down there one day after a pedi  :)!!!!
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,210798.1520.html

Offline Kate.claire

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 11:25:44 pm »
I've been to that bridge before!  You make it look a lot better.  ;)

I would totally be listening to that sound track while I drive over that bridge.  A goal!

I certainly will be up that way sooner or later.  I'll let you know... we can have coffee at the fake coffee shop they put up next year!  LOL

Off to Kauai in Japan in less than 24 hours... super excited!

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 11:57:07 pm »
I've been to that bridge before!  You make it look a lot better.  ;)

I would totally be listening to that sound track while I drive over that bridge.  A goal!

I certainly will be up that way sooner or later.  I'll let you know... we can have coffee at the fake coffee shop they put up next year!  LOL

Off to Kauai in Japan in less than 24 hours... super excited!

Hi Kate!!!

I hope we will be seeing a season 3 filmed here!… There are a couple other film projects for Netflix being filmed around here from what I’ve heard but, I don’t think anything has started yet on them... If BLL comes back though, you’re on for coffee... or fake coffee?… or whatever they serve!!! 🤗

Safe travels to Japan Sister!!!… Sushi and Japanese beer is hard to beat!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌻
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

“The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself” ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Offline Kate.claire

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2019, 10:06:56 am »
Two more days left here in Japan.  Last night in Nara, and then we head out to see some Sumo competition, before returning to Tokyo and one last night.   Can’t wait until I return on Friday, so that I can binge watch BLL, get back on my estrogen (couldn’t bring syringes to Japan), and restart some biking and swimming.

Had a great time and saw a pretty broad cross section of Honshu at least.  Will be glad to leave the heat and humidity behind though!  So much to see and do, I feel like we only scratched the surface in the two weeks here.   

-K

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2019, 02:27:31 pm »
Two more days left here in Japan.  Last night in Nara, and then we head out to see some Sumo competition, before returning to Tokyo and one last night.   Can’t wait until I return on Friday, so that I can binge watch BLL, get back on my estrogen (couldn’t bring syringes to Japan), and restart some biking and swimming.

Had a great time and saw a pretty broad cross section of Honshu at least.  Will be glad to leave the heat and humidity behind though!  So much to see and do, I feel like we only scratched the surface in the two weeks here.   

-K

@Kate.claire

Hi Kate!!!

I hope all is well sister!!!!

Welcome back and so sorry for the delayed response!!!… I don’t want to say much because I don’t know if you have made it to the finale yet!… I saw it yesterday and thought they wrapped it up beautifully and perfectly!!! I’m going to watch it all again!…

Hugs!!!

Ashley 🙋‍♀️💕🌻

Offline Lexxi

• MTF Trans Woman
  • 50 Year old MTF
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2019, 09:52:43 pm »
@tgirlamg

Well big sis I'm glad the finale aired so I could finally binge watch the season. I watched all 7 episodes without taking a break. It was a really good season and I'm not disappointed one bit. Well I guess there was one thing that disappointed me...I wish they were already working on season 3!! But other than that I'm a happy girl.

I've stayed away from this thread because I was afraid I'd see a spoiler. Now that I'm done with the season I can check in whenever I want.  ;)

xoxo
Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming the real me! 5/20/19
Came out online 5/20/19
First time coming out face to face 6/3/19
First therapist appointment for HRT 6/3/19
Got my letter for HRT 6/10/19
Came out to my mom 6/18/19
Started HRT 7/12/19

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2019, 04:45:27 pm »
@tgirlamg

Well big sis I'm glad the finale aired so I could finally binge watch the season. I watched all 7 episodes without taking a break. It was a really good season and I'm not disappointed one bit. Well I guess there was one thing that disappointed me...I wish they were already working on season 3!! But other than that I'm a happy girl.

I've stayed away from this thread because I was afraid I'd see a spoiler. Now that I'm done with the season I can check in whenever I want.  ;)

xoxo
Lexxi

Hey Lexxi!!!

Yeah I don’t want to spoil anything here if Kate hasn’t watched yet but, I was so happy with the way all the story lines resolved!!!… Such a well done script... production and acting... I hope it gets many well deserved Emmys!!! Getting to see so much of it play out in my neighborhood never gets old either!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️🌻💕

Offline Kate.claire

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2019, 06:55:52 pm »
I’m back and I binged the last few episodes,  spoil away and thanks for waiting for me.  🤪

Thoroughly enjoyed it,  first season was best,  of course,  but still was fun to watch them all together again.  Meryl Streep drove me crazy, but that’s a complement.  Was totally rooting for Nicole to hand it to her in the courtroom.

Not sure their will be a third season though,  but would still love to see this cast together!

-Kate

Offline tgirlamg

Re: HBOs Big Little Lies!!! 😀 Spoiler Warning on page 2 of thread!!!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2019, 09:51:37 pm »
I’m back and I binged the last few episodes,  spoil away and thanks for waiting for me.  🤪

Thoroughly enjoyed it,  first season was best,  of course,  but still was fun to watch them all together again.  Meryl Streep drove me crazy, but that’s a complement.  Was totally rooting for Nicole to hand it to her in the courtroom.

Not sure their will be a third season though,  but would still love to see this cast together!

-Kate

Hey Kate!!!

Gorgeous avatar pic Sis!!!

Yeah, I don’t think we will see a season 3... they wrapped it up so nicely... I really like that we finally got Madelyn and Ed back on the same page in their marriage... it had been so awkward between them since the beginnings!… Great courtroom stuff too!… The exterior they used for the court is the traffic court building in Marina, a few miles north of Monterey... I loaded up my BLL playlist with some of the season 2 music so I am ready to go when I drive and run along the ocean!!!…

If I start to hear any rumors about them coming back for round 3, you and Lexxi will get an alert!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️🌻💕
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 06:34:42 pm by tgirlamg »

Offline Kate.claire

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2019, 12:52:31 am »
Awww... thanks Ashley!  Feeling a bit better about myself after vacation, was a reset on the self-criticism button... so decided to put my face back out there. Still haven’t taken a picture post HRT... waiting for.. I-don’t-know-what. Anywho...

I heard there were some shenanigans at the producer/director level that might have killed another season anyways,  but it does seem wrapped up regardless.  Very glad to see Madelyn and Ed work it out too, felt bad for Madelyn’s ex-husband though.

Both seasons have great playlists.  I still love the opening them, but it’s short!

About to watch season 2 all over again.. I ran ahead and watched it without my wife, and she wants to see it now. 

-Kate

PS maybe we should put a spoiler warning on the thread now?

Offline tgirlamg

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2019, 06:40:08 pm »
Awww... thanks Ashley!  Feeling a bit better about myself after vacation, was a reset on the self-criticism button... so decided to put my face back out there. Still haven’t taken a picture post HRT... waiting for.. I-don’t-know-what. Anywho...

I heard there were some shenanigans at the producer/director level that might have killed another season anyways,  but it does seem wrapped up regardless.  Very glad to see Madelyn and Ed work it out too, felt bad for Madelyn’s ex-husband though.

Both seasons have great playlists.  I still love the opening them, but it’s short!

About to watch season 2 all over again.. I ran ahead and watched it without my wife, and she wants to see it now. 

-Kate

PS maybe we should put a spoiler warning on the thread now?

Hi Kate!

Spoiler warning added to thread title!!! 🤗 Yeah, I felt a little bad for Madelyn’s ex but, I liked the way Zoe Kravitz found her strength and her way forward in life dealing with the events of season 1 and her mother’s situation... The one story line I wish had ended a bit different was Renata!... I wish she had kicked Gordon to the curb!!! At least she got in a shot with the bat!!! 🤪

Hugs!!!

A 🙋‍♀️💕🌸

Tags: