International > Australian

Looking for like minded souls

(1/4) > >>

MichelleVindee:
Hello,

This is my second post, after my introductory post I find that it is important for me to connect with people who are about to or have already gone through their journey of transition.

I have found that there are limited events in Brisbane and Queensland as a whole so would like to reach out to more people in the community.

Looking forward to 'light and guidance, friendship and a feeling of spirit'

Warm Regards
Michelle

Allie Jayne:
Hi Michelle,
                  As I am soon to start my HRT, I'm not sure I can offer much guidance there, but I've been on my journey for over 60 years so I guess I can offer a kindred spirit and friendship! It definitely seems that the more we share, the less our burden is. I have been out to my wife for 20 years, and basically spend all my time at home as Allie. I am from a regional area near Melbourne and there are very few activities for older trans people, though, and good to see, quite a bit of support for trans youth. In my short time on this forum I have found it invaluable, and I'm sure you will too!

Allie

MichelleVindee:
Hi Allie,

Thank you for your kind words, a kindred spirit and friendship sounds wonderful. After my third session of seeing the Psychologist I have an appointment next week to start on blockers and to discuss HRT. This almost feels surreal!

I have to pinch myself that this is all happening and so fast after so long keeping my true feelings hidden. It takes some time to visualize and understand how this will all play out but I am feeling very positive. My immediate family are not aware of my intentions just my wife at this time which is a sensitive point of contention. I hope to gradually let the cat out of the bag as it were.

Wow really pushing the envelope but I feel as if finding my true identity is starting to give me a focus and purpose in life, almost like being woken up from a dream.

Warm Regards Michelle

Allie Jayne:
Wow, so much similar. I only had one session with my psychologist and she stopped me at 40 minutes to tell me she was convinced I was female, and happy to recommend HRT. I have my Endo appointment Tuesday to sort out a plan. Only my wife knows, and while she would rather this wasn't happening, she is supportive. For me, my dysphoria has gotten to the stage it's affecting my health and normal function, so I can't go on 'managing' it with crossdressing.

Having said that, in consideration of my chances of passing, and the effects on my family, my plan is to transition medically, but not socially. I don't know if this will work as a number of people who know me have guessed I am trans. And I don't really know what it will take to bring my dysphoria back to where I can be healthy, or if the hormones will strengthen my need to socially transition. It is simply the scariest time of my life, but hopefully it will bring peace!

Allie 

MichelleVindee:
Hello Allie,

In the 20 odd years of Cross Dressing, I can count on one hand how many times I have gone out and that was in the evening! This week has been the longest I have dressed as Michelle and been out on numerous occasions during the day. I will add though that this has been a gradual process which started midyear 2018.

So if you are not dressing everyday while in the home try it ( this maybe already happening), then gradually take it a bit further. Always use common sense though when you feel you would like to leave the house, even if it’s in the garden or walking the dogs at night, be aware of your surroundings. Remember be safe and it’s ok to take a look outside your comfort zone.
Yes it is scary but it makes you feel alive, we are living!

Warm Regards Michelle

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version