Author Topic: Surging through my veins  (Read 7572 times)

Offline MichelleVindee

• Remember the earth is round not flat
Re: Surging through my veins
« Reply #220 on: May 05, 2020, 03:53:48 am »
Well a mile stone I have been taking E orally and have been on the hormone for thirteen months now. I have just received my first script to deliver the Oestradiol via injection, I have found a compound pharmacist that is fairly local and with the help of my Endocrinologist and the pharmacy I have the completed script.

Tomorrow I will send off for the medication and am sure to be self administering by the end of the week. Needles and syringes ready it will be interesting to see how I go administering the hormone, I’m not squeamish but jabbing your thigh with a long needle is not the most enticing thought, bloods will be measured every two weeks so we can get the levels right so I will be really interested how this affects my E2.

As soon as my first injections have been completed. I will post the new lab levels as an indicator currently through Oral its between 500 and 600. T .70
Warm Regards Michelle

Offline Allie Jayne

« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2020, 04:09:24 am »
Michelle, that is an unusual milestone in Australia! I will be interested to see how it goes...

I am still battling with my endo, I am sure I'm his first ever trans patients, and I have made arrangements to see another Endo, but not until July :( I did get a date for my GRS today though, 27th Jan, with a possibility to bring it forward to December!!

Hugs,

Allie

Offline KennaL

« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2020, 04:27:11 am »
Hi Michelle,
I was just reading back though some of this thread and noticed your note about moving to the Belgrave / Tecoma area.  Yes it is really beautiful!  I lived in Tecoma for a while when I first got married - a very long time ago now!  I loved the place!  The biggest downside though, is that the risk of bushfires is incredibly high should one start in the area.  As a huge contrast, I now live in Brunswick, where the physical environment is drastically poorer but the social environment is incredibly rich.
 Hugs,
-Kenna

Offline JanePlain

• M2E2?2->ME
  • Finished questioning...
« Reply #223 on: May 17, 2020, 08:55:22 pm »
Put the house up for sale last Saturday and it sold Tuesday, I know I should be really happy but feel sad in a way, I still feel a lot of love for my wife but I am a realist and as she said she never signed up for this.... I’m sure sounds very similar for a lot of Brother and Sisters out there... well lets hope to happy days. wait and see.

Much Hugs to you and Love

My heart goes out to you!  I suppose there is some truth to not having signed up for this but still....   One wishes this wasn't happening so much!  Take care of yourself!
And thanks for the hugs and love.  The same back at ya!  ;-)