Community Conversation > Crossdresser talk

Curvy Pads or better

<< < (2/3) > >>

Carla68:
As an update nearly 3 years of hormones has made no difference to hips but I kinda feel I don't need them to be me especially post surgery, It's just dresses going from nice to awesome with them

the old curvy pads are knackered new medium ones are now 130 pounds which seems a lot of money for some sticky silicone

As anyone seen a similar product

Thanks

Carla

Maid Marion:
Hi Carla,

Have you tried wearing pleated skirts?  They are quite feminine. 
Color combinations can be adjusted to balance the top and bottom of your outfit.

Marion

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Maid Marion on November 13, 2021, 05:40:53 am ---Hi Carla,

Have you tried wearing pleated skirts?  They are quite feminine. 
Color combinations can be adjusted to balance the top and bottom of your outfit.

Marion

--- End quote ---

I love pleated skirts.  They do not make for curvy hips though, maybe a slight illusion.
A-line skirts I prefer over pencil skirts. 

However, you can feel so good and look nice and feminine with a lovely skirt.

Skorts are nice too.

Chrissy

ChrissyRyan:
@Carla68

I have never tried any hip enhancing wearables.  Some body shapers, yes, but they did not have anything like inserts or pads.  It would be nice if my waist to hip ratio was closer to 2:3, and overall, 3:2:3.   Sigh.

I hope you find something that works at a very reasonable cost Carla.

Chrissy

Veronica Morph:
Hi there

I strongly suggest to wear silicon shorts.
They are heavy, expensive and delicate... yes... but the feeling of looking better than any woman around you in public is priceless.... i combine complete shorts to give the effect of a cammel toe, and added few mini pads i made from yoga path rubber to increase a bit my tights and my calves,
Look at my avatar.... any jegging or legging will look natural, and the problem of wide shoulders is solved... in public i pass, ...before i never could pass.

I can wear miniskirts and tight minidresses too, by using opaque shaping tights.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version