Author Topic: Mindy's Ramblings  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Melinda@heart

• Friend
Re: Mindy's Ramblings
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2019, 08:37:21 am »
Thanks Pamela.

Since my last post I have been taking a lower dosage of E and Spiro. And have added in Bicalutamide. My doctor suggested a reduced spiro dosage and only take it every other day for a week then stop.

Observations: All since my appt.

Body hair- regrowth after shaving slowed significantly. Hair density diminished greatly.

Testes- shrinkage quite noticable. Scrotum stays drawn up as if I were cold, even when  at the gym. No sexual desire.

Mood- Feeling lethargic again, mildly depressed or maybe just bored? When I increased my E I noticed the depression went away. I'm kind of worried about reducing it again because I dont want to feel that way anymore.

Skin- Silky smooth. I have read this is the Bicalutamide. Whatever it us, I like it!

I measure my hips and breasts last night. I have gained a full 3 inches in the bust and 2 in the hips. As stated in a previous post, I'm reducing my dosage because I'm starting a new job. We are required to wear polos and they do not help hide breasts at all. I want to slow my breast growth down significantly. At the moment I'm relying on compression undershirts to help conceal them.

Anyway, I just wanted to notate this for myself.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Offline Melinda@heart

• Friend
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2019, 07:32:50 pm »
I just gave myself my first Estradiol injection.

The fear is real. Am I really doing this? How fast will I see changes? Can I handle what's sure to come? Am I REALLY transgender? OMG. Too late now. I took the step. I need to see Mindy. She needs a chance at life.

My new/old job is going good so far. After only 2 weeks I've moved my store up to number 3 in the District. We were at 9 or 10 out of 13. Number 1 is in my sights. Then its move up the ranks in the Eastern Region and finally the entire company. I see it. My team will be the best again.

Work has kept me so busy there has been no gym time for a few weeks. That changes Monday. My bff has informed me I'm to get my ass back to the gym then. I love a dominant woman. Well, she's semi-dominant. And then only when she's not dealing with those dreadful self esteem issues.

Mindy, I hope to see you soon bloom into the beautiful woman you are.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Offline Melinda@heart

• Friend
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2019, 06:34:35 pm »
So, minor update. I was ma'amed two different times while in guy mode in the past month. *happy sigh*

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tags: