Community Conversation > Intersex talk

Do you think of yourself as intersexed?

<< < (8/8)

Rakel:

Good morning ooBobbi,

I noticed that this is your first post and I want to officially welcome you to Susan's Place.

We are a website for support and discussion of all types of gender related issues. We have many members here who are underage and we strive hard to keep Susan's Place Family Friendly. We have rules on what we can talk about and these rules are listed in the Terms of Service. I will post links below to the Terms of Service and other important information.

Also, if you have a minute, please consider stopping by the Introductions Forum and tell us a little about yourself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement

Rachel:
I had my kerio type taken probably back in 2015. My Y looked almost like an X. In females they have two X ; however, one X is silenced. If it is partially silenced than there are immune system issues.

I then had my entire genome sequenced and compared to 20,000 genetic studies. I am mosaic and I have a lot of gene polymorphisms on 5 alpha reductase and dehydrogenase.  These enzymes are responsible for converting  T and E to alternate forms and back again.

When Dr. McGinn examined me she said, "you know you are intersexed". After GCS she said my anatomy is very different. I do know I could empty my balder fully for the first time in my life.  It was much worse but I had an operation at age 12 that helped.

I am in a relationship with a nonbinary woman. She chose to be female and acts female around males and male around me. I am very female, it is just me. I thought I was heterosexual. Now I guess I am bisexual. My girlfriend and I go to parties and we will be with lots of guys and with each other. I love being with her and she me. I do not know what sexuality I am but this relationship feels right.

I and my girlfriend are Poly. It took me a lifetime to realize I am poly and bisexual and should be with someone that is like me. It works very well. I love being with her.

I am trans, my girlfriend is trans. She is 5'4" and very beautiful. She is very much male with me.

So what does this have to do with being intersexed. Well, I was wondering it this common or the exception with intersexed persons?  I see myself as female 100%. I feel 100% female. I am with a nonbinary trans female that says she is not trans. We are post op. She considers me as her girlfriend and I consider her my girlfriend. We love each other and it feels right. Do other intersexed persons eventually find the right fit relationship with others that are poly, bisexual trans people? 

I do know she is extremely bright as well as our girlfriend Melissia.

I am who I am and I was wondering if my relationship choices are similar to others that are intersexed?

mm:
Very interesting Rachel, you both can learn from each other at so many different levels and areas in your lives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version