Community Conversation > Intersex talk

I'm not special

<< < (4/4)

Linde:

--- Quote from: F_P_M on April 13, 2019, 12:28:28 pm ---Heh sounds a bit like the opposite of me. I already HAVE the body hair and masculine fat distribution (my beer belly is pretty spectacular)

I'm so happy you figured stuff out and managed to get the right fuel into your body. I have to wonder if i'd do better on T and it's an idea I can't quite shake till i try it.
Maybe it won't make a difference, or maybe it'll suddenly cause everything to click into place but unless I give it a go i'll always wonder.

--- End quote ---
Yes, we might be on the opposite end of the gender spectrum!  If you are hairy already, and sport a typical male beer belly, you might be high on T already.  You should get your E and T levels testet, it is a simple blood test, you should ask your doc for it!

You may be the guy I never was!

F_P_M:
I have comparatively high free t apparently.
But when I go in for my smear (eugh) i'll ask the nurse for my last tests which were done not that long ago. (like a year maybe?) to confirm the numbers.

I'm curious.

I've had a LOT of full hormone profiles over the years.

Oh man, if only we could swap a few bits right?

Linde:

--- Quote from: F_P_M on April 13, 2019, 02:20:25 pm ---I have comparatively high free t apparently.
But when I go in for my smear (eugh) i'll ask the nurse for my last tests which were done not that long ago. (like a year maybe?) to confirm the numbers.

I'm curious.

I've had a LOT of full hormone profiles over the years.

Oh man, if only we could swap a few bits right?

--- End quote ---
I would take yours  with excitement, I don't know if you would be happy with mine, because there is not much left!

I am almost sure that your hormones are pretty much screwed up (for a female that is)!  I don't know how estrogen can be blocked, we are talking about testosterone blockers around here mostly (that terrible spiro stuff).  But I bet your endo would know some estrogen blockers, and add a nice dose of T and you would be running around pounding your chest like Tarzan!  We just would have to find a spare prostate for you (I could give you mine, I have no use for it anymore).
I wish you lots of good luck that you find out what is going on with you!

F_P_M:
hahah just someone take these bits away!

I mean I don't think anyone wants these ovaries though, they're really damaged. Free to a good home? lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version