Author Topic: Katie Jade’s stuff  (Read 25113 times)

Offline Katie Jade

Re: Katie Jade’s stuff
« Reply #500 on: November 17, 2020, 10:54:31 am »
Hi everybody,
Ive been prompted by Davina there are a few messages here so im here to say thank you for all your comments and best wishes. They are always welcome indeed  ;D
Quick update then, in that Im OK, and so far not had C19, but I have had to get a test along with my sons for separate potential infections. All clear thank goodness, and now we are back into lockdown.
I had a second hair transplant at the end of July and waiting for that bit to grow - ill take a pic sometime  as the rest of my hair is long and  untamed (bit like me lol). Dont wear wigs for a couple of months, and getting used to 'eating hair' and having to hoover up all the shed hair so much...
Still no NHS appointment at the gender clinic but should get something in about 6 months all being well.
Im still working, so not been into the works since Feb due to my time off (still seeing counsellor over that), although where I work, Bombardier, is selling the global rail part of the business to Alstom. Time will tell what will happen here I suppose.
Ive been on a diet for  like 4 months  - 800 to 1200 calories and  lost a total of 7 lb. that must be a record for bad dieting. I have a treadmill and using it twice daily for short sessions  15 to 20 minutes of fast walking / jogging up a 1/10 incline. that's really good for me. Also twice weekly weights sessions (light ones). I still have 4 stone to lose.... so Im changing my dietary regime. 'Noom' (if you know it) didnt work for me at all.
Anyway enough of me.
Mum n Dad still in the same situation, but hope to see them over Xmas.
Sold my tuned Peugeot RCZ as a local garage messed it up when in their hands and I have no comeback on them, and bought a Mercedes SLK instead - bright red metallic. Id love it to be a SLK55 but I got a 250 Diesel which is fast enough  in all reality, and its a cute metallic red colour - I got some matching lipstick ... that just had to be done...
What else, just the weekly Video call with the local girls , no clubbing unfortunately.
Oh, and I'm a site Ambassador for Diversity and Inclusion which is all good stuff.
One of the support groups I'm in also is up for a National Diversity Award - we are finalists, and Im going to attend the televised award ceremonies in Liverpool Cathedral in April (It was Feb. but delayed for C19) - gives me more time to drop a lot of weigh , after all ITV (UK channel) are apparently televising the awards!! The Guy running the group is called Shay Robertson, he's been on TV a few times as he's put out a book on his transition. He's a great guy and a good friend.
Also I am in the groups calendar for 2021 for February, and that has sold all over the place, especially as we have members from all over the world now. The group is called Trans'pirational and is on FB as well meet ups when we locked-up, sorry - I meant in Lockdown (is it much different??)
Did I say I have built a small pond and have 2 pet fish now? I cant remember what Ive posted so I may have. They don't have names and I hope they survive the winter....my first fish so I hope im doing OK..

Anyway, I do hope you are all well, and if not, then I wish you a speedy recovery.

Take care

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*  :-*  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

Offline Wendi

« Reply #501 on: November 17, 2020, 03:19:16 pm »
It sounds like you're doing quite well. I'm so glad to hear that.

Hugs

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Started HRT 1/3/2019

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #502 on: November 17, 2020, 03:20:04 pm »
@Katie Jade
Dear Katie:
Thank you for your update and sharing your thoughts on your thread this morning.
I am glad to read that you have kept clear of Covid-19 and are staying safe and healthy
and you are in the clear regarding other potential infection issues.

It was good to read about your 2nd hair transplant... when it is all said and done and
you feel comfortable sharing it would indeed be nice to see a new picture.

Oh my, a 6 month wait for your NHS gender clinic appointment.  Please keep your
thread updated as that time comes closer.

Well.... a 7 pund weigh loss in 4 months is not record setting but at least it is
going in the right direction...   at 800 to 1200 calories a day your body just has to lose weight.
Hmmm, losing more weight... 4 stones ... correct me if I am wrong, but a "stone" is
about a dozen pounds or so????   What changes are you making to your diet regimen?

I hope that you have an enjoyable Christmas visiting with your Mum and Dad... do they
live far away... or nearby?

Well now, a picture of your new red car would be great to see, along with you wearing
your matching red lipstick...

Very interesting reading about your weekly video calls with your local girlfriends.   
Also, wishing your success with your national Diversity Award... when do you
expect to find out if you and your group will win?

I don't recall reading about you new pond and your pet fish.   Pictures?

Now you have all kinds of reasons to post lots of pictures.... 
...new hair, red car, lipstick, diversity award, pond/fish, etc?

Again Katie,  thank you for updating me and the rest of your avid followers.

HUGS and best wishes to you...
Danielle

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline pamelatransuk

• Finally taking action after decades of suppression
« Reply #503 on: November 18, 2020, 10:39:27 am »
Hello again Katie

Nice to see your latest update and that you seem to be quite happy.

I hope transfer from Bombardier to Alstom does not prove problematic for you.

Looking forward to seeing you socially next year.

Danielle

You are close with your guess as there are 14 pounds (precisely) to the stone; I know not why we use stones in UK!

Hugs to you both

Pamela xxxx

« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 05:09:15 pm by pamelatransuk »

Offline Katie Jade

« Reply #504 on: November 21, 2020, 06:23:34 pm »
Hi, Quick update,
Had a consultation with FacialTeam in Spain and they said I didn't need much, just nose and chin as I suspected, and even then they thought I be OK anyway - Quote on the way....

Luv n Hugz

Katie

🤞

Offline Katie Jade

« Reply #505 on: January 08, 2021, 07:53:22 am »
Hi Everybody

I hope you are all well and Happy.

Im not going into politics other than to say the LGBT+ representation state-wide and in congress can only be a good thing, for everybody in the US. As for the unfortunate events recently.....

We are in lockdown again, but I did manage to get my hair cut in a salon and then over the holiday period I had colours and finishing, and I was quite pleased to say the least.. a little cry when home was on the cards

Needless to say I havent been able to replicate this.

Transplant areas are still growing out of course and will be another year or so I think, then there is length...

Just need a rhinoplasty and a lot of liposuction...

So personally Im ok, exercise if getting better, I run on my treadmill  now for a mile, with it set at 7% inclination, well, I suppose its a start and its really a Jog+ I suppose.

Weight wont shift - I got to 800 calories daily for a couple of weeks (apart from Friday and Sat  nights when a couple of Gins were consumed.. but I suppose a couple of hours boogieing helped), but back to 12-1400 now and no change either way. Ho Hum...

Well thats it from me for the moment

Take care
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :icon_dance: :icon_drunk: :icon_pelvic_thrust2: :icon_headfones: ;D ;D ;D

Offline Katie Jade

« Reply #506 on: January 08, 2021, 08:06:00 am »
Sorry you requested a pic of my car - here is one of the back of my old Peugeot (sobs....) and my 'new' red one. Love them both really

TC
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*  ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel:  :-*

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #507 on: January 08, 2021, 09:25:34 am »
Tidy, XXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline pamelatransuk

• Finally taking action after decades of suppression
« Reply #508 on: January 16, 2021, 01:19:50 pm »
Hello again Katie

Always nice to see you posting. I hope you had a good Christmas.Your hair looks fantastic!

This is a very depressing time as in UK we started Lockdown 3 on January 5th which will continue for at least 7 weeks and probably longer and this new Covid Variant is more transmissible causing 50000 infections and 1000 deaths most days and thirdly January is a drag anyway due to constant darkness. But the good news is that they are now ramping up Vaccination Rollout which is clearly the way out of this miserable pandemic. I hope to have my first jab early March.

I shall keep in touch and let you and Davina and others know when my MDV date is arranged.

Hoping you and Davina may also secure jabs presumably in Spring.

Hugs

Pamela xx

Tags: