Author Topic: A day in a life of Cynthia Ann  (Read 16927 times)

Offline CynthiaAnn

• like totally dig that pacific pulse....
Re: A day in a life of Cynthia Ann
« Reply #580 on: June 11, 2020, 07:34:40 am »
CynthiaAnn,           @CynthiaAnn

I very much like all of your nice photographs that you share with us on your avatars.
You also post some awesome words on the word games.  You are very talented in coming up with word pairs and single word posts.

Are you and your wife about to finish another puzzle?  Someone told me that the extra challenging higher priced puzzles sometimes come with a significant number of extra pieces that are there intentionally to make the puzzle solving more challenging.  I do not think I have ever worked a puzzle that came intentionally with extra pieces.

Enjoy each day as it arrives.   :)

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Hugs,   :)  :)

Chrissy

[24000]

@ChrissyRyan

Good Morning Chrissy  :) What a nice message to see as I log on this morning. I hope your day is going well by the time you may see this, as for your question.

We have finished all the puzzles we own now, but considering getting a few more, that would be maddening having "extra pieces". I do like doing puzzles, it's fun to complete them and then record an image of them in their completed state. It's kinda odd feeling as I tear them down, all the effort to put them together, and it only takes a few minutes to put it all back in the box and move on, next....

I am glad you like the pictures I post here, it's fun to add variety. Sometimes I use images from my world travels, my current avatar image is from Samoa (Tutuila Is). I hiked there on the North side of the island that day, it was beautiful and lush  :)

I hope you have a lovely day Chrissy  :)
kindness is love nurturing your soul....

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #581 on: June 11, 2020, 07:50:01 am »
Cyndi,

Have a wonderful day!  That is a nice picture of Samoa.

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #582 on: June 18, 2020, 05:46:48 pm »
Thursday afternoon sunny 73f. Add our family to the millions affected by covid. My mother in law has the virus, she contracted in a nursing home a week ago, she was placed in for unrelated issues. She is 84 and her Dr today has just given my wife notice that she may only have 24 hours left. They put on her on morphine today, she has medical directives to not be put on a ventilator. I've been praying for her. Glad I saw her when I visited her in CA last year, it was a very nice visit then. We are dealing with this the best we can, but she is our kid's last surviving grandparent, so it's been really rough. I just hug my sweetie and try and keep it together. I am just venting here, nothing is simple, nothing is easy, be grateful for every day you have....

C

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #583 on: June 18, 2020, 07:26:47 pm »
Thursday afternoon sunny 73f. Add our family to the millions affected by covid. My mother in law has the virus, she contracted in a nursing home a week ago, she was placed in for unrelated issues. She is 84 and her Dr today has just given my wife notice that she may only have 24 hours left. They put on her on morphine today, she has medical directives to not be put on a ventilator. I've been praying for her. Glad I saw her when I visited her in CA last year, it was a very nice visit then. We are dealing with this the best we can, but she is our kid's last surviving grandparent, so it's been really rough. I just hug my sweetie and try and keep it together. I am just venting here, no
C
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cyndi:
In this day and age of modern medicine and what you reported above is absolutely inexcusable and unacceptable....
I am so very sorry to read of the situation concerning your dear mother-in-law.   

I would have thought that the "lessons" from New York and NYC would have been well known by now across the country.

Please continue to use your thread to "vent"...  and know that there will be many here thinking of you and praying for the situation.

HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #584 on: June 19, 2020, 02:55:33 am »
Thoughts are with you dear, same rubbish happening in this country. Glad my mum is still fit at 84. XXXXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #585 on: June 19, 2020, 08:57:05 am »
Very sorry about your children's grandmother Cyndi.
Sad awful circumstances. 
Peace and comfort to her and your family.

Offline RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #586 on: June 19, 2020, 11:18:18 am »
I'm so sorry she contacted it in the nursing home. That's supposed to be the place of care and healing. Yes stuff happens, but...

I know you will be the rock your sweetie and children need in this time. But also take care of yourself. Hugs, Randy

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #587 on: June 20, 2020, 10:51:46 am »
I am sorry to hear that she is very ill.

Hugs,

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #588 on: June 20, 2020, 10:59:58 am »
@Northern Star Girl
@Davina61
@Maddie
@RandyL
@ChrissyRyan

Thanks so much for your kind words and support ladies, it means a lot at this time.

She passed quietly into god's hands this morning, our children's lovely grandmother, succumbed to her illness.

I've been hugging my sweetie and giving her the space to process her feelings. I need to process mine, like before my sweetie and I were married, I was between jobs and living at a friend's garage, I was one step from homelessness at that time, my mother in law (to be) would let me shower at her place, and cook me breakfast before I went to work each morning, I'll never forget her kindness and how she supported me way back when.

Hugs from our family, we carry on, she would want it that way

Cynthia

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #589 on: June 20, 2020, 11:10:25 am »
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cyndi
My big hugs for you!
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #590 on: June 20, 2020, 11:23:39 am »
Cyndi,

My big hugs to you and your wife.

Take care,

Chrissy

Offline RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #591 on: June 20, 2020, 11:52:43 am »
Cyndi, your mother in law was loved and was a loving person. Remember her with fondness. Hugs, Randy

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #592 on: July 06, 2020, 10:11:44 am »
@ChrissyRyan
@RandyL

Thanks for your posts above, it means a lot to us.

Monday Morning - partly sunny 59f. Spent the holiday weekend working around the house and property. My sweetie and I tore down an old trampoline we put up for our kids way back in 1998. It was like moving through another phase in life, seeing that old thing in pieces. So many memories of the girls and I on that trampoline in the summer time. It lasted a good long time, but was becoming dangerous to keep around, so later today it's off to the metal recycling facility with a truck load of steel parts and other things we are recycling. I am researching musical digital interfaces now, I've got the bug to start doing some track work here at home and want to increase my capabilities with building a small home recording setup. The music technology has really improved over the years and was pleasantly surprised at how affordable the equipment and software is these days as I started looking around. I remember our band having to gig enough to pay for our studio time way back when, these days you can do a lot at "home".

Have a lovely day

Cyndi

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
« Reply #593 on: July 06, 2020, 10:49:20 am »
@CynthiaAnn,

I am not blessed with a religious belief, but you are in my thoughts. Sorry for your loss.

Hugs,

Ellie
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: "kind of" started 15 Jul 2020
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #594 on: July 06, 2020, 01:09:17 pm »
@Ellie_Arroway - Thanks Ellie, your post is most appreciated.

I hope your day is going well

Hugs

Cyndi

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #595 on: July 06, 2020, 04:26:39 pm »
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cyndi
My big hugs for you!
Danielle

@Northern Star Girl

Thanks Danielle, your posts and encouragement are always wonderful to see.

Love life, it's all we have....

Hugs

Cyndi

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #596 on: July 16, 2020, 11:34:27 am »
Thursday morning - sunny 66f heading towards the upper 70's today. First update here in past 10 days, life is good. Had my first ever virtual Dr visit yesterday, I prefer to see her in person, but it was nice to meet up online. It was my 9th anniversary of starting HRT and she congratulated me, and I THANKED her for being there for me all these years. Received my digital music interface yesterday and installed the recording software that came with it. I was up and recording in about 3 hours time. I made a test recording with one of my bass guitars and a sampled drum track to test drive the software last night. I am excited about the prospects of collaborating with remote music pals now. I've made contact already with one songwriter that lives a distance away, and she wants me to do bass tracks with some of her songs, so that's really cool. We bought a new car recently (Subaru Forester) and had a nice drive in the mountains last weekend for picnic and a hike. My sweetie and I have a beach cottage rented next month, it has a full kitchen, so we plan on bringing all our own food and staying away from crowds and restaurants. Looking forward to a little coastal bliss in the summer.....

Have a lovely day

C

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #597 on: July 16, 2020, 12:59:18 pm »
So many amazing things Cyndi!
Curious about your new musical interface.  Is there a name or site I can read about it?
Have a great day

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #598 on: July 16, 2020, 01:47:08 pm »
So many amazing things Cyndi!
Curious about your new musical interface.  Is there a name or site I can read about it?
Have a great day

@Maddie

Hi Maddie, nice to hear from ya, I'll send you a quick PM with some details, the really good news, it's not a lot of $$ to get started. Like I told you, "never say never"  ;D just scroll back in my blog here a few pages (page 24), you said "Let's learn the same song together", because these tools would give us the ability to collaborate remotely, all you need is a PC or MAC computer / Internet connection, and turn it into a recording studio, if you so choose...The future is now, pm coming your way...

Hugs

C

Offline Susan R

• Transgender Female
  • The Real Me!
    • Susan R's Introduction
« Reply #599 on: July 16, 2020, 02:29:00 pm »
@Cynthia Ann

Some incredible things are going on in your life right now. You’re happier than ever and able to do what you want despite this crazy world we’re in right now. This stuff couldn’t be happening to a nicer person :). Enjoy yourself at the coast this summer...looks like we’re getting the weather we’ve been waiting for...finally!

Susan R🌷
Sept. 25, 2018:       Began HRT
May 19, 2019:         Out to All/Full time
June 12, 2019:        Name/Gender Marker on all ID's/Legal Docs completed
July 2, 2020:           GRS & BA Consult - Dr. Stiller
Dec 2020-Jan 2021: GRS Surgery #1 & BA
Mar 2021-Apr 2021: GRS Surgery #2

Tags: