Author Topic: A day in a life of Cynthia Ann  (Read 17642 times)

Offline CynthiaAnn

• like totally dig that pacific pulse....
Re: A day in a life of Cynthia Ann
« Reply #600 on: July 16, 2020, 02:46:07 pm »
@Cynthia Ann

Some incredible things are going on in your life right now. You’re happier than ever and able to do what you want despite this crazy world we’re in right now. This stuff couldn’t be happening to a nicer person :). Enjoy yourself at the coast this summer...looks like we’re getting the weather we’ve been waiting for...finally!

Susan R🌷

@Susan R
  Hi Susan, nice to hear from ya here ! you are so right it is a crazy world, and unpredictable, and darn right scary at times ! I guess we just try and make the best of things, given our circumstances. Like Maddie said this morning over coffee "focusing on what we can do", she nails it ! Your right the weather is becoming awesome, last evening around these parts was stunningly beautiful and mild. You are such a sweet heart Susan, and I will be pulling for you in the coming months, things are getting closer for you and quite exciting times indeed !

Hugs a plenty

Cyndi
kindness is love nurturing your soul....

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #601 on: August 21, 2020, 10:44:53 am »
Friday morning - light rain 68 f - we've reached the last third of summer now. This summer has been different to say the least. My sweetie and I did have a nice trip to the coast and our beach cottage was really nice (a few pictures below). Been recording tracks this summer and have been quite busy with my home recording setup now. I've also been uploading some of my previous recordings to the cloud of late, and getting my legacy data in order. It's been like reconnecting my self with my self musically, transition was quite a break from the past. The chronological power of music and it's abilities to take me back. I no longer suffer the dysphoria I once did, and today can hear my old recordings again without issue. I like what I'm doing today, and to fully appreciate today, I have the decades of legacy in which to build on. This weekend will connect with our youngest daughter and her boyfriend, looking forward to a picnic somewhere near the water....

Enjoy your summer (it's fleeting).

C

From the cloud, a rock tune recorded in 11/11, I used my Carvin 5 string in this rendition.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pxo9f6jpyum7b6/CG7.wav?dl=0

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #602 on: August 21, 2020, 03:49:50 pm »
Friday morning - light rain 68 f - we've reached the last third of summer now. This summer has been different to say the least. My sweetie and I did have a nice trip to the coast and our beach cottage was really nice (a few pictures below). Been recording tracks this summer and have been quite busy with my home recording setup now. I've also been uploading some of my previous recordings to the cloud of late, and getting my legacy data in order. It's been like reconnecting my self with my self musically, transition was quite a break from the past. The chronological power of music and it's abilities to take me back. I no longer suffer the dysphoria I once did, and today can hear my old recordings again without issue. I like what I'm doing today, and to fully appreciate today, I have the decades of legacy in which to build on. This weekend will connect with our youngest daughter and her boyfriend, looking forward to a picnic somewhere near the water....

Enjoy your summer (it's fleeting).

C

From the cloud, a rock tune recorded in 11/11, I used my Carvin 5 string in this rendition.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pxo9f6jpyum7b6/CG7.wav?dl=0

Cyndi your entire post is a lighthouse.
Bless your days

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #603 on: August 27, 2020, 08:52:51 am »
@Maddie - bless you Maddie, you are kind. I wanna hear ya sing, and I have a inkling our paths will cross, hope your day is going well  :)

Thursday morning - 52f sunny, going up to the mid 70's today. Explored a little in Ableton last night with my keyboard and got lost in "bow and chimes" OMG, I became immersed in the flow of this one midi patch, it untethered my right brain, too much fun. Had a nice visit with our daughter and boyfriend last weekend, and she is open to working with me on some EDM dev, she is classically trained, so I would need to chart her parts for the French Horn. I think some of the best EDM I've heard so far, uses "real" instruments, mixed with the electronica. The days and months just seem to whiz by, where does the time go ? Still working here, busier than ever, the projects are endless, but as Danielle reminds us, "busy people are happy people", she is right there, at some point you wanna step back and smell the roses.

Have a lovely day

Cynthia

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #604 on: August 27, 2020, 11:10:57 am »
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
It is always wonderful to read your frequent updates.
Your weather reports are reporting better weather than my location... it has been quite cool here lately... and rain.
But we should not complain... no wildfires, no extremely hot weather, no hurricanes, no rioting, etc.tbb

You are right... as I always say “Busy people are happy people”.... so we are indeed very happy people.

Thank you for keeping me and the rest of your followers up yo date with you life events.

HUGS and HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Tags: