Author Topic: A day in a life of Cynthia Ann  (Read 16811 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: A day in a life of Cynthia Ann
« Reply #540 on: May 06, 2020, 09:11:12 am »
The return to normalcy will be slow and I hope as safe as practical.

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline CynthiaAnn

• like totally dig that pacific pulse....
« Reply #541 on: May 06, 2020, 09:18:56 am »
The return to normalcy will be slow and I hope as safe as practical.

Chrissy

I hope so too Chrissy. The scientists are saying the 2nd wave is coming, and could be worse. I miss leisure travel though, maybe someday, we can go on vacation style trips again, I hope so. Keeping cautiously optimistic here, staying healthy and busy here. Having projects and things to do, keeps me going. Gotta keep moving. As @Northern Star Girl Danielle says "busy people are happy people"  :)

Have a lovely day

C
kindness is love nurturing your soul....

Offline randim

« Reply #542 on: May 06, 2020, 09:43:53 am »
Sounds like a lovely day. I do jigsaw puzzles with a app on a tablet these days.  Kind of interesting, but this particular app cheats -- pieces are always oriented correctly.  You are lucky to be able to bake.  Apparently people are hoarding things like yeast in this area.  Stores can't keep it stocked.

I too fear "normal" is quite a ways off.  I think as a society we will slowly learn to function and live with a greatly increased level of risk in our daily lives.  It will be painful finding an equilibrium.

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #543 on: May 08, 2020, 08:10:50 am »
Sounds like a lovely day. I do jigsaw puzzles with a app on a tablet these days.  Kind of interesting, but this particular app cheats -- pieces are always oriented correctly.  You are lucky to be able to bake.  Apparently people are hoarding things like yeast in this area.  Stores can't keep it stocked.

I too fear "normal" is quite a ways off.  I think as a society we will slowly learn to function and live with a greatly increased level of risk in our daily lives.  It will be painful finding an equilibrium.

Hi @Randim - Thanks for your post  :) Was at our local Costco yesterday, it's been a few months since I've been to this store. It's changed a lot, and there was what only can be described as a "feeding frenzy" at the meat dept yesterday, OMG. I checked the dates on my yeast after you mentioned that, and I am good through next year with my yeast supplies, it does have a pretty good shelf life. Bread flour was scarce here too.

Friday morning update - 48f and sunny going up to low 80's today, just gorgeous out  :) Think I'll take my motor bike for a spin today, the farm valley road that follows the river is calling me.

Have a great day !

C

Online RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #544 on: May 08, 2020, 11:03:10 pm »
I heard today that Costco is now limiting customers to 3 meats per visit. As a vegetarian I'm fine with that. Except maybe everyone will buy more yeast instead?

Our daughter gave us some sourdough starter last year, and I've been having fun baking with it every week. But yes, bread flour is in short supply.

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #545 on: May 09, 2020, 08:52:14 am »

Our daughter gave us some sourdough starter last year, and I've been having fun baking with it every week.

@RandyL - isn't it wonderful pulling the warm Sourdough out of the oven ? Sourdough has to be my favorite as well as "Italian" bread  :) Smells so good....

Enjoy !

Cyndi

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #546 on: May 09, 2020, 12:43:16 pm »
- - - - - -
    - - - - -
Friday morning update - 48f and sunny going up to low 80's today, just gorgeous out  :) Think I'll take my motor bike for a spin today, the farm valley road that follows the river is calling me.

Have a great day !

C
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cyndi:
Wow, you are having summer weather now, so nice.... a great time to ride your motor bike and enjoy the fresh air and the scenery.   

Early this morning it was below freezing at 28deg(f) and now it is 52deg(f) going up today to the mid 60degree(f) range.   Not quite the warm weather that you are experiencing but it is definitely looking like Springtime.

I will be going on a short hike with my tooth-fairy sweetie soon so we can also enjoy the scenery and being outdoors together.   

We are definitely doing better than the Northeastern states with their Polar Vortex, freezing temps, snow and hail.

HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #547 on: May 09, 2020, 06:40:35 pm »
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cyndi:

I will be going on a short hike with my tooth-fairy sweetie soon so we can also enjoy the scenery and being outdoors together.   

@Northern Star Girl

Hope you had a nice hike out today with your sweetie Danielle  :) It's been really nice out today it's 84f at the moment, prepping some dinner, and posting away in the wacky word games,

Hugs

Cyndi

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #548 on: May 10, 2020, 01:17:04 pm »
Happy mother's day Cyndi:)

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #549 on: May 12, 2020, 08:17:25 am »
Happy mother's day Cyndi:)

Thanks Maddie ! I hope you are having a nice day by the time you see this  :)

Mother's day was a very nice "family day" for us this year

Hugs

Cyndi

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #550 on: May 14, 2020, 08:53:57 am »
Thursday morning 52f Rain - Today has been set aside for just my sweetie and I. We might go to the state park and walk about, we might go to a "take out" place by the waterfront and eat in the car (if it's pouring). We are making time for each other, and go do something...

That's my post today, love this waking up when I want to, I could get used to this...

C

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #551 on: May 14, 2020, 09:16:13 am »
Enjoy peace today Cyndi
I can tell you relish the sweetness of the freedom and companionship when you get it.

« Reply #552 on: May 14, 2020, 09:16:52 am »
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cyndi
Enjoy your special day with your sweetie.   I enjoy days like that when I have nothing else to do other than be with my own sweetie.... no matter what the weatherman brings.

The moderate temps and damp weather are something that you and your sweetie must be accustomed to living in the Pacific Northwest....   "normal" weather where you live for sure.
Be sure to bring your umbrellas and hats.

I will be looking for your update... after your "date" ...
HUGS,
Danielle

Thursday morning 52f Rain - Today has been set aside for just my sweetie and I. We might go to the state park and walk about, we might go to a "take out" place by the waterfront and eat in the car (if it's pouring). We are making time for each other, and go do something...

That's my post today, love this waking up when I want to, I could get used to this...

C
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #553 on: May 14, 2020, 09:27:53 am »

C

Have lotsa fun!   :)

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #554 on: May 14, 2020, 09:52:44 am »
Cyndi, your sweetie and you together will provide the sunshine today Have fun!

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

Offline Susan R

• Transgender Female
  • The Real Me!
    • Susan R's Introduction
« Reply #555 on: May 14, 2020, 10:24:21 am »
Today has been set aside for just my sweetie and I. We might go to the state park and walk about...

Have fun at the park with your sweetie today, Cyndi. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate with your plans. Yesterday was supposed to be gloomy and it ended up being a spectacular day. I was outside most of it.

This lack of a regular schedule is crazy. Reminds me of summer back when I was a kid. I’m already too used to it.🤪

My Best,
Susan R🌷
Sept. 25, 2018:       Began HRT
May 19, 2019:         Out to All/Full time
June 12, 2019:        Name/Gender Marker on all ID's/Legal Docs completed
July 2, 2020:           GRS & BA Consult - Dr. Stiller
Dec 2020-Jan 2021: GRS Surgery #1 & BA
Mar 2021-Apr 2021: GRS Surgery #2

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #556 on: May 14, 2020, 06:58:52 pm »
@Maddie
@Northern Star Girl
@ChrissyRyan
@RandyL
@Susan R

Thanks Ladies for your wonderful comments, I enjoyed reading each one this afternoon. The sun did come out for us on our venture today. We ended up going to 3 different state parks, two located on the sound and one inland. We ate some really delish take out from this sea food place and took it to the park on a bench in the sun near the water. Yes Danielle, it was like a "date" and my sweetie and I can talk for hours, just chatter about things, it's so nice when we make time for each other like this, very special.

Here a few images from outside today from our stops in the area.

Hugs

C

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #557 on: May 14, 2020, 07:00:28 pm »
Wonderful to hear!

Chrissy

« Reply #558 on: May 14, 2020, 08:12:15 pm »
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cyndi:
Thank you for sharing about your day-date with your sweetie... I am glad that the weather cooperated but I am not sure that would have made much difference about the outcome of your wonderful time.

The pictures are terrific... thank you for posting them.
HUGS and best wishes,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #559 on: May 15, 2020, 02:32:00 am »
What a beautiful place , they are just letting folk get out and about here
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Tags: