Author Topic: A day in a life of Cynthia Ann  (Read 16913 times)

Offline Maddie

• Family
Re: A day in a life of Cynthia Ann
« Reply #560 on: May 15, 2020, 04:56:17 pm »

Offline CynthiaAnn

• like totally dig that pacific pulse....
« Reply #561 on: May 16, 2020, 08:11:04 am »
Did you put your feet in?

@Maddie Not quite yet, it was still a bit cool  :)

Saturday morning 52f some rain - Met up with some friends at the bicycle "park n' ride" near the river yesterday and we had a very nice ride, it was sunny and gorgeous out (near 70f). I have not seen them in person since February, we kept our proper distancing to be cautious. I've surely missed them, it was great to get in some face time with good friends  :)

C

kindness is love nurturing your soul....

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #562 on: May 16, 2020, 08:47:14 am »
Theyre opening my state ahead of the governors original order.
As much as I want to go somewhere, I think I should stay down and low for a while longer

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #563 on: May 17, 2020, 02:24:15 pm »
Theyre opening my state ahead of the governors original order.

@Maddie - I know, I saw that reported "restlessness" in WI, and something about the IL / WI border crossing ? Use your own best judgement Maddie  :)

Sunday afternoon 62f intermittent showers - Out for my 5 miles today, and a nice older lady from across the street (i've seen a few times before) as we are passing each other smiles and asks "is it Christie ?", I answer "no it's Cynthia", she says "I knew your name started with a C"  :) So nice to have some community, had several nice exchanges with other neighbors today.....

C

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #564 on: May 17, 2020, 04:56:37 pm »
Finished this 500 piece, this one went pretty fast, my sweetie bought a new 1000 piece for us next....

good fun....

C

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #565 on: May 17, 2020, 04:59:00 pm »
Finished this 500 piece, this one went pretty fast, my sweetie bought a new 1000 piece for us next....

good fun....

C

It looks good.

:)

Chrissy

Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #566 on: May 17, 2020, 05:07:13 pm »
@CynthiaAnn   @ChrissyRyan
There are times with the mega-piece puzzles that I could be temped as follows.  ;)
Danielle

>> left click image to enlarge:

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #567 on: May 17, 2020, 05:11:29 pm »

@Northern Star Girl 
How fun, I also like to sort the pieces by color, that's great what you did the "horse pieces", thanks for sharing Danielle  :)

@ChrissyRyan 

Thanks Chrissy  :)

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #568 on: May 24, 2020, 08:35:33 am »
Sunday Morning - partly cloudy 51f, rain moves in tonight. Thinking of our daughter, her career path stalled by the pandemic, she's worked so hard for many years now building up her skills and experience. Airline industry reeling here and in Canada, sadly it's going to be a while before the opportunities pick up in the skies again, we are starting to hear a few more planes in the air locally, and that's a good sign. Lot's of general aviation yesterday in the area, a "Beaver" flew over us (radial engine sound  :)). Hearing the plane engines makes us think of her, and we miss her, our kitty misses her  :)

C

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #569 on: May 28, 2020, 09:54:53 pm »
Thursday evening 74f very nice evening weather out - Finished this 1000 piece 60's music theme puzzle, nice thick pieces, this one was a lot of fun. The best news today was our daughter has a solid job lead up in Canada, and I'm hopeful for her  :) Jobs are hard to come by these days, I'm grateful to be busy and engaged, lot's to do and life indeed goes on...

C

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #570 on: May 29, 2020, 02:22:57 am »
Yes life scrolls on ,enjoy
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #571 on: May 30, 2020, 07:14:01 am »
Yes life scrolls on ,enjoy

@Davina61 - hope your day is a good one, thanks  :)

Saturday morning update - 56f cloudy, more rain expected today (thunderstorms here), warm air moving up from the south, very dark morning. Found the cat barf on my way to garage, yuk, at least my eyes found it before my toes  :) Our daughter landed the job in Canada yesterday and starts Monday !! So happy for her, and this takes a little pressure off us parental units  :D Of course we support her. Given the back drop of the employment situation there and here, she's doing amazingly well , best news of the week for us. I am "on call" for my work today, so have a little time to update my blog and post....

Have a nice weekend !

C

« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 10:57:18 am by CynthiaAnn »

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #572 on: May 30, 2020, 12:28:01 pm »
That is great your daughter got the job!  :)

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #573 on: May 30, 2020, 01:23:25 pm »
That is great your daughter got the job!  :)

Chrissy

Thanks @ChrissyRyan, she is slowing becoming established in Canadian society, and her boyfriend has been simply wonderful  :)

Have a nice weekend  :)

C

Offline Maddie

• Family
« Reply #574 on: May 31, 2020, 10:44:44 am »
Congratulations for your daughter Cyndi.  That is great news!

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #575 on: June 01, 2020, 08:07:00 am »
Congratulations for your daughter Cyndi.  That is great news!

@Maddie - Thanks Maddie for your kind post  :) I hope you have a fabulous and productive week  :)

Hugs

Cyndi

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #576 on: June 01, 2020, 08:11:08 am »
Monday Morning - 47f and a little overcast, going up to the mid 60's today, dry. Had a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon  my sweetie and I got some seafood take out and had a nice picnic by the water, it was gorgeous and relaxing. Ok back to work now, have a great week  :)

C

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #577 on: June 01, 2020, 09:32:26 am »
Monday Morning - 47f and a little overcast, going up to the mid 60's today, dry. Had a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon  my sweetie and I got some seafood take out and had a nice picnic by the water, it was gorgeous and relaxing. Ok back to work now, have a great week  :)

C

@CynthiaAnn 
Dear Cyndi:
I was so very glad to read about your daughter's employment....  certainly good news for her and you, and all of her loved ones and extended family.

Your weekend sounds a lot like mine.
Sunday was a good day.... went to church, and then went out to lunch with some of my church gal friends including my tooth-fairy sweetie (spent the rest of the day with her)

Today...  rain, rain, rain and more rain.... mid 40's temps..... and days getting much longer, and nights are shorter as we are just 3 weeks away from the coming summer solstice.   Because of the long daylight hours temperatures are on the rise.   My garden has already sprouted.   Summer here is fast, and brief and can get quite warm.

today sunrise:   3:25AM
    today sunset:    12:12AM  (just after midnight)

Thank you so much for keeping me and the rest of you followers updated.

HUGS,
Danielle

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #578 on: June 04, 2020, 07:43:36 am »
@CynthiaAnn 
Dear Cyndi:
I was so very glad to read about your daughter's employment....  certainly good news for her and you, and all of her loved ones and extended family.

Your weekend sounds a lot like mine.
Sunday was a good day.... went to church, and then went out to lunch with some of my church gal friends including my tooth-fairy sweetie (spent the rest of the day with her)

Today...  rain, rain, rain and more rain.... mid 40's temps..... and days getting much longer, and nights are shorter as we are just 3 weeks away from the coming summer solstice.   Because of the long daylight hours temperatures are on the rise.   My garden has already sprouted.   Summer here is fast, and brief and can get quite warm.

today sunrise:   3:25AM
    today sunset:    12:12AM  (just after midnight)

Thank you so much for keeping me and the rest of you followers updated.

HUGS,
Danielle

@Northern Star Girl - Good morning Danielle, I enjoyed reading your post this morning, and thanks  :) Glad to read you had a nice last Sunday spent with your friends and your tooth-fairy sweet heart  :) It almost seems fairy tale there from your descriptions and posts, isolated from the all the madness here in more densely populated areas  :) You live a charmed life in many ways. Glad to read your garden is taking off, and yes the extended daylight hours are most welcome. At the summer solstice we will get ~16 hours of daylight, with extended twilight. Today my sweetie is going over to visit with our youngest, I will just be at work here, then go out later and do more yard work, this time of year, it's hard to keep up with it  :) It's been very busy at work lately, which is good, busy people are happy people. I have a few minutes this morning to post and read here on our board however. Was just checking on our investments this morning, we are ahead by quite a bit compared to this date last year, it's like the pandemic downturn never happened, if viewed through the lens of one year  :) I do wonder about long term and if this is sustainable, I wonder about the value of the currency unit we use and how it's "real value" will eventually erode, stuff you have to think about if you want to retire someday. Thanks for being there for us Danielle, your upbeat replies to the community are most welcomed. I hope you have a wonderful day  :)

Hugs

Cyndi

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #579 on: June 10, 2020, 07:18:08 pm »
CynthiaAnn,           @CynthiaAnn

I very much like all of your nice photographs that you share with us on your avatars.
You also post some awesome words on the word games.  You are very talented in coming up with word pairs and single word posts.

Are you and your wife about to finish another puzzle?  Someone told me that the extra challenging higher priced puzzles sometimes come with a significant number of extra pieces that are there intentionally to make the puzzle solving more challenging.  I do not think I have ever worked a puzzle that came intentionally with extra pieces.

Enjoy each day as it arrives.   :)

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Hugs,   :)  :)

Chrissy

[24000]

Tags: