Community Conversation > Intersex talk

How much time do you think I have?

(1/5) > >>

xterra:
It's been a long time since I posted here. 7 years ago I wrote couple posts that may give some explanation. This is the only place where I can ask this questions. I do not have a support, and neither I can talk to anybody about this. I experienced things that as a healthy male I should not have, ever, under any circumstances. I had some physical changes that could be caused only by estrogen. My nipples have changed. They became softer. Areola increased in diameter. There were other crazy things too. I experienced very unsual orgasm and I felt two interconnected points in my lower abdomen, that I could only describe as ovaries. I know it's crazy talk. Believe me, I trust my senses, but I would not believe myself either. It was not easy to deal with this over the years. I tried to see doctors. I was pretty much laughed at. My family and friends do not believe me. So, I tried to live my life as it is. Until some more crazy stuff happened.

I also have to tell you that about 10 years ago I was diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) with some hemorrhoids. So seeing some blood in my stool is not unusual. However, I did not see it in very long time.

I have something that can be described as gynecamastia. I do not remember when did this happened. I know I have them for a long time. This is not unusual either and they are not that big. Currently, I'm 52 years old and as most of the doctors agree, the older you get, the greater the chance of having some hormonal imbalance.

Something started happening couple weeks ago. I noticed that my nipples became more prominent under my tank top. They kind a change their shape. As I said before, my nipples are soft, areola is soft too. There is like hollow ring underneath and something else too. The last endocrinologist I saw said that there is a breast tissue present.

There are time when my breast is sensitive and times when I cannot feel anything, more like regular male chest. It comes and goes every couple weeks. However last week, sensitivity was more severe to the point that tank top felt like sand paper and overall it can be described as burning. Plus I was feeling tingling strong pain inside left breast. I noticed before that my my left side got bigger. It started filling in couple weeks ago. I felt this type of burning sensitivity before, but not to that extent.

Exactly week later, I noticed blood coming from my behind. I wanted to see if my hemorrhoids are active. I put my finger inside and entire palm of my hand was covered in blood. I was stunned. I never seen this type of blood color. It was vibrant red, very red, thinner in touch. I was shocked because this blood could not come from regular blood circulation. Next day, I checked for blood again. It was present, but very little. It was covering walls of rectum. Again color was vibrant red.

The only thing that actually makes sense in this situation is that I have a menstrual cycle. I did some reading about what happens during the cycle. I know, chances that human can have both fully functioning reproductive systems are astronomical. The last human that experience something like this is described in Greek mythology. But I have to deal with this somehow. For some reasons my body is slowly changing my chemistry. It may slow down or proceed as this is a beginning of female puberty. I do not know how estrogen can interact with testosterone in this situation. If it is a beginning of female puberty, how much time I have realistically before my appearance will be drastically changed?

Please do not send me to see  doctors. I do not want to deal with them right know.     

Cindy:
You need to see a doctor urgently.

This is NOT a menstrual cycle and could be a very serious problem that requires urgent treatment.

Denise:
Blood in the stool/rectum is one very serious issue.  Go to the ER now or at the very least call your Dr immediately.  They will tell you the same probably.  If neither is an option, maybe an Urgent Care.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Dorit:
It is possible that you have vestigial or partly developed ovaries in your body, but only medical imaging will show them.   I had a woman friend that all her life had to deal with anger and aggressiveness, also a "lesbian" sexual desire.   At 80 years of age she had medical imaging because of kidney stones.   When the results came back, they told her that she had vestigial or partly developed testes in her body!    Some people are intersex and find out only by chance, even though it has affected their lives.   You must seek medical help!   

Northern Star Girl:
@xterra
Dear Xterra:
Below, members @Cindy and @Denise gave you the best possible advice...

... I am aware that your last sentence stated that you do not want to deal with a doctor right now but your symptoms are not something to be ignored, even for a short time, 
please follow thier counsel and do not delay any longer getting to a doctor or the ER. 

Wishing you well and good health,
Danielle

--- Quote from: Cindy on April 27, 2019, 06:58:19 am ---You need to see a doctor urgently.

This is NOT a menstrual cycle and could be a very serious problem that requires urgent treatment.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Denise on April 27, 2019, 08:51:57 am ---Blood in the stool/rectum is one very serious issue.  Go to the ER now or at the very least call your Dr immediately.  They will tell you the same probably.  If neither is an option, maybe an Urgent Care.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version