Author Topic: How much time do you think I have?  (Read 3279 times)

Offline xterra

Re: How much time do you think I have?
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2019, 09:36:30 am »
I feel like I’m in the real life Twilight Zone episode unable to convince anyone of the things that are happening. At the end of the movie Contact, Jodie Foster insists that her experience is real. Yet everyone demands empirical proof. Rationality is like fail safe and from all possible outcomes we tend to pick one that makes sense to us. And what make sense to us is based on our experiences. Squaring unknown becomes very difficult

I find fascinating the interaction between faith, feelings and rationality. Our need to express and justify ourselves with faith and feelings. And reverting to rationality with things that are beyond our comprehension.

I really do not know what to do. I feel like I’m talking to a void. Sometimes I wonder if this supposed to be my own private experience that no one should be even aware of or maybe my existence has much greater meaning.

I realized something within last two months. My body is changing on its own and I have absolutely no control over it. I thought that there is such a possibility some time in the future. But I was mistaken. The past holds the clues. My body has been changing for over two decades already.

Now the final nail on the coffin of my denial. I get wet when I feel aroused. I feel some wetness pretty much every day right now. Some days more, some days less. Arousal wetness happens all the time. This started 2-3 weeks after the bleeding.

I’m not like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2019, 11:00:46 pm »
I don't know why, but I missed this topic entirely!  I am intersex (was tested for it).  I have a combination of several intersx syndromes.  I was born as a female (XX chromosomes), but my genitalia was "corrected" and I was declared to be a male.  I had one functioning tsticle and one ovary, but no uterus.  My body developed female, because my pituitary gland di d never function and generated any production of testosterone.  I had som monthly discomfort, but never had any bleeding of any sort.  RReading about our bleeding through the retum, makes me believe you have some internal hemorrhoids (by the way, I m a medical professional), or a more serious problem like colon polyps.  You cannot bleed if you don't have an uterus, because no lining has to be shed!  You should see a medical professional to determine the cause of your bleeding.  As I said, I am mostly female, but I never had any bleeding because of not having an uterus.

Offline Rachel_Christina

• Family
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2019, 03:25:27 am »
With all these symptoms I can't logically understand a doctor not figuring something out.
All you can do is be persistent with the professionals.

Offline Astxl

• <3 I want all ur love <3
  • Friend
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2019, 11:31:40 pm »
The fact you sexualized menstruation scared me, you should see a psychologist, i don't wanne be rude, but you are seeing all the things like it means you are a women trapped in a man body who is transforming in a female body... but please, you should treat that problem in your bowels... When you narred the thing of you imagining yourself having a vagina and feeling a penis entering in your vagina feeling like your penis... its just make me think about yourself like someone who fetiched women things... 

so sad about you

Tags: