Author Topic: Interested in SW Florida  (Read 227 times)

Offline RachelTG

Interested in SW Florida
« on: January 28, 2021, 06:37:05 pm »
I would like to connect with a trans women from the south west Florida area. I am thinking of moving to somewhere in the area and would like first hand knowledge of the lifestyle and acceptance there. I am married and not looking for an exclusive lgbtq location but diverse and accepting.
Check my profile for information about me or ask.

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 10:32:07 am by RachelTG »

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Interested in SW Florida
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 06:53:31 pm »
Ding, dong.

You rang ?

I live in Miami. We have a vibrant LGBT community here. This includes every town from Palm Beach to Key West.  Ft. Lauderdale is extremely LGBT accepting.

Alternatively, you may consider Orlando or Tampa Bay area.

Since you specifically requested SW Florida, you are looking at Naples to Sarasota. There is not much there until you go north to Tampa Bay.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline RachelTG

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 07:14:03 pm »
Thanks, we are looking more at Ft. Myers, Cape Coral.

Offline RachelTG

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 10:33:34 am »
Ding, dong.

You rang ?

I live in Miami. We have a vibrant LGBT community here. This includes every town from Palm Beach to Key West.  Ft. Lauderdale is extremely LGBT accepting.

Alternatively, you may consider Orlando or Tampa Bay area.

Since you specifically requested SW Florida, you are looking at Naples to Sarasota. There is not much there until you go north to Tampa Bay.

Sorry for the earlier short reply... Do you have any knowledge of the Fort Myers area as it relates to LGBTQ?

Thanks

Offline Faith

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 01:02:40 pm »
Sorry for the earlier short reply... Do you have any knowledge of the Fort Myers area as it relates to LGBTQ?

Thanks

I don't get out but the events and people are there. Florida as a whole, not so friendly. I've had no serious problems locally, only on individual basis and at that nothing aggressive.

Only place I can think for you to contact would be the local GET Network. They also have a facebook page, just search for them.

St John the Apostle hosts them for meetings, when covid isn't interfering.
https://sjamcc.com/resources/local-resources-get-network-foundation-gender-equality-trust.htm

hope that helps.

Tags: