Community Conversation > Transgender talk

Faith's Progress 2.0

(1/207) > >>

Faith:

--- Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 29, 2019, 05:49:57 pm ---@Faith
Dear Faith:

As I stated, you have lots of followers and interested readers that are eager to read about your continuing life endeavors... and we want to keep rooting for your success, we are your biggest fans.

Hugs,
Danielle

--- End quote ---

So it seems, and despite some of my reactions I do very much appreciate all the feedback and support I've received here on Susan's .. so many have become friends and some I've even had the pleasure to meet in person

Faith:

--- Quote from: steph2.0 on April 29, 2019, 03:57:50 pm ---Now THAT is squeeeworthy!

--- End quote ---

oo, a SQUEEEEE from Steph. I'm so honored. How did I miss that?

Northern Star Girl:

--- Quote from: Faith on April 29, 2019, 05:58:57 pm ---oo, a SQUEEEEE from Steph. I'm so honored. How did I miss that?

--- End quote ---

@Faith
... and Dear Faith, don't forget that you got a "Wow Whee" from me a few posts earlier.
Hugs,
Danielle

steph2.0:

--- Quote from: Faith on April 29, 2019, 05:58:57 pm ---oo, a SQUEEEEE from Steph. I'm so honored. How did I miss that?

--- End quote ---

Squeees are not given - they are earned. And we shall serve no squeee before its time.

You earned that one, sweetie.

Faith:

--- Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 29, 2019, 06:18:27 pm ---@Faith
... and Dear Faith, don't forget that you got a "Wow Whee" from me a few posts earlier.
Hugs,
Danielle

--- End quote ---

yeah yeah, I know .. but you say that so much  >:(  HAH, just kidding .. thank you It was a moment

--- Quote from: steph2.0 on April 29, 2019, 06:25:54 pm ---Squeees are not given - they are earned. And we shall serve no squeee before its time.

You earned that one, sweetie.

--- End quote ---

My bro gave me that moment .. I should give him a kiss for it ;D

you know, it's hard just coming up with random posts. I have trouble enough when I have something to actually contribute ... like HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version