Community Conversation > Transgender talk

Faith's Progress 2.0

<< < (219/224) > >>

JaezelMarie:
Hi faith what do you mean by Bf? Nbb? I get the second part means NonBinaryButterfly but what are you asking by BF? Are you asking if i have a boyfriend? Best friend? I am sorry i am not good with acronyms, I've not really pc talked or texted a lot with acronyms, which is sad since I'm a millennial. Most go right over my head, my niece and nephew think it's funny that I am not up to date with the lingo.

Faith:

--- Quote from: NonBinaryButterfly on November 24, 2021, 01:35:04 pm ---Hi faith what do you mean by Bf? Nbb? I get the second part means NonBinaryButterfly but what are you asking by BF? Are you asking if i have a boyfriend? Best friend? I am sorry i am not good with acronyms, I've not really pc talked or texted a lot with acronyms, which is sad since I'm a millennial. Most go right over my head, my niece and nephew think it's funny that I am not up to date with the lingo.

--- End quote ---

ButterFly / NonBnaryButterfly ; then the emoji
sorry, didn't mean to confuse. It seemed like a mouthful to type .. hee  ... ack, sorry again. No, I am seriously not making fun in any way.  My original forum name back in 2017 was NamelessOne   :o

I have a weird sense of humor some days, to my detriment. Probably why I have few, count them 1, friend in person and not very many online.  Probably wouldn't have them either if they met me.

JaezelMarie:
Gotcha

BritneyX:

--- Quote from: Faith on November 24, 2021, 12:50:48 pm ---You are not wrong. It is exactly what it sounds like. For example, at work my counterpart (F) noticed as well. She complains that the perceived IQ of our department dropped precipitously when I transitioned.  In other places outside of work I am ignored, talked over, passed over, any way you want to phrase it.

--- End quote ---

Yes, guy mode blows.  The few times that I have been addressed as "ma'am" made me feel so darn good.  So good that now I resent being called Sir. Seeing the guy bleed thru is getting a bit infuriating.  It used to not bother me so. 

I am extremely sadden by how you have been treated.  No one should be treated like that.  You are a dear Lady with a lot that people are just missing out on.  You have a Loving heart that is being wrongfully ignored.  Those people just need a hug, quite literally.  I am up to the task.  I'm a hugger by nature.  Hugging is part of our human connection. 

Sending you mammoth hugs and Love your way. 

--- Quote from: Faith on November 20, 2021, 06:50:56 pm ---My Saturday plans fell through freeing me to go to the Medieval Fair with my daughter. It was fun.

--- End quote ---
Those are always so much fun.

Faith:
Well, time to post some positivity ....
Ok, that's a bust.
3 months of increased meds.
Estradiol .. 687.0 pg/mL --> oops. Not as bad as my high of 2833 in 2020 :P
Creatinine .. 1.34 mg/dL --> slightly elevated. Makes sense with the spiro increase and not drinking enough. Affects my eGFR (49) but it's still higher than my low (of 31) from years ago. I just need more water intake. *sigh*
For those that don't know, eGFR is an average rating for kidney function. 15 and lower leads to dialysis. The recommended level (for me) is 60 or higher.

I need a proper endo or something. Someone with more versitility with what they can prescribe. PP is locked to their 'policies' and cannot deviate. Same with my Primary Dr, part of a group and cannot go off label at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version