Community Conversation > Significant Others talk

Well THAT Was Awkward!

<< < (4/4)

MikaelaA:

--- Quote from: SaraJason on May 11, 2019, 12:33:48 pm ---I never pursued girly girls before, but now that I've got one, how do I not lose her? How do I not lose myself in her?

--- End quote ---

Hi @SaraJason,  I hope everything has settled down for you and your partner to a more normal existence.  My wife is in the same position as you finding herself in a relationship she didn't choose but I'm the one that's asking the question, "how do I not lose her".  The only thing I have going for me right now is our 35 years of marriage.  There's some comfort in hearing from the other side.  Thanks for sharing your story. 

With love,

Michelle

JanePlain:

--- Quote from: Sophiaprincess2019 on January 02, 2020, 01:01:10 pm ---JanePlain....I absolutely  L  O  V  E  your avatar!

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much.  I was a little worried it might be taken wrong but I LOVE this picture.

Its even better in higher res.  The guy is wide eyed in the <not allowed> stare and she is looking back with the "Yep! Get used to it <not allowed>!"  <- a little Jessie Pinkman.

GordonG:

--- Quote from: Katie76 on January 13, 2020, 04:41:57 pm ---I saw something like this image back in the 70's. There was a poster that showed a fully clothed woman in a mini skirt with boots standing in front of a mens urinal with her back to us, as if she was standing going #1 like a man. The caption on the poster was called "Womens Lib".
 It was very popular I remember seeing the poster in a number of public places, and on friends bedroom wall.

--- End quote ---

Like this one?

JanePlain:
I don't think it would bother me in the least to never use (or have a way) to use a urinal again.  This poster is great.  I have a memory of this and that Stan and Oli b/w poster in one of my cousins?  Bedrooms.  Stand for Women's rights!  Or would it be sit for m2f success?? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version