Community Conversation > Intersex talk

I need to talk to someone

(1/20) > >>

Amoré:
Hi

I am looking for someone that was born intersex that they chose the penis instead of vagina.

I don't even want to go too a doctor because they will only laugh at me because it is his clients and he discusses thing upfront with them.

If I can prove I am intersex that will be a great relief because my gut is telling me something is off.

If I am not that is also a big relief because then I can prove to myself I am delusional.

Evienne:

--- Quote from: Amoré on May 14, 2019, 04:29:33 am ---Hi

I am looking for someone that was born intersex that they chose the penis instead of vagina.

I don't even want to go too a doctor because they will only laugh at me because it is his clients and he discusses thing upfront with them.

If I can prove I am intersex that will be a great relief because my gut is telling me something is off.

If I am not that is also a big relief because then I can prove to myself I am delusional.

--- End quote ---

I'm not, so can't personally help from my own experience, but I don't understand why you say you can't go to a doctor. I doubt they would laugh at you, and they legally aren't allowed to discuss your information with just other random people. That's a total privacy violation.

Linde:

--- Quote from: Amoré on May 14, 2019, 04:29:33 am ---Hi

I am looking for someone that was born intersex that they chose the penis instead of vagina.

I don't even want to go too a doctor because they will only laugh at me because it is his clients and he discusses thing upfront with them.

If I can prove I am intersex that will be a great relief because my gut is telling me something is off.

If I am not that is also a big relief because then I can prove to myself I am delusional.

--- End quote ---
I am such a person, I was made into a male (and I am a medical professional), but as I told you at another place here on Susan's, there is not much one can diagnose long distance about your condition.
What do you feel I could tell you that would help you with a doctor?
A doc can look for possible scar tissue, and could try to get records about your birth or any surgery you had shortly thereafter.  You would need to have a Karyotyping test to determine your chromosome condition.

There is really nothing I or anybody else here can help you with.

Amoré:

--- Quote from: Evienne on May 14, 2019, 10:13:47 pm ---I'm not, so can't personally help from my own experience, but I don't understand why you say you can't go to a doctor. I doubt they would laugh at you, and they legally aren't allowed to discuss your information with just other random people. That's a total privacy violation.

--- End quote ---

I sorry all, I am trying to tell my fiance I am in pain. I told him I want to go too the doctor because I have been in bed for almost 3 days. It feels if I am having a period or a bladder infection or something. He just ignores me and tell me to stop complaining I am just looking for an excuse to go to the doctor.

So if I mentioned I am in pain I am being said I am delusional and imagining stuff. So he will keep on ignoring me till it goes away.

He said we will get the scars checked out one day.

I don't have money if I use his money he is going to go ape. That is why I turned to susans for help because I don't get help at home.

I am not sure why am in pain I really don't care anymore.

Thank you all for the help

Linde:

--- Quote from: Amoré on May 15, 2019, 07:43:36 am ---
I don't have money if I use his money he is going to go ape. That is why I turned to susans for help because I don't get help at home.

I am not sure why am in pain I really don't care anymore.

Thank you all for the help

--- End quote ---
again, we can't help you any more.  I am a medical professional, and can't help you either online.  You need to see a doctor, and if your fiance is so non chalant about your well being, you should think it over very hard if he is the right person for you!
You need urgent help of a medical professional, going away could mean you will have problems for the rest of your life if not treated today!
I don't know which country you live in, but all countries I have visited have some kind of emergency room at their hospitals who would take care of you.  Go to the emergency room of your next hospital and ask them for help.  Don't be depending on this person you call your fiance, if he is not interested in your health!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version