Author Topic: Tony’s T travel  (Read 6526 times)

Offline F_P_M

• Family
Re: Tony’s T travel
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 05:39:37 am »
OMG YES!

I was playing with this voice pitch thing myself and last night fantasising about how it'd drop

It's incredible how fast it happens on t!

T is magic, like for real, it's magic.

Lol i'm all over the place without T! like 163hz to 235hz! that's an insane range just speaking.

Man, keep doing this every week or month, it's gonna be so interesting to see how far it drops!

Offline MeTony

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2019, 10:34:34 pm »
4’th week started Thursday.

I have not seen extreme changes yet. But I feel my confidence go up. I am me and I don’t really care what people say or think. Well, I want to be seen as a guy, but I FEEL I’m a guy more than before.

People asked about pictures where I smile. I will share one in a minute.

I was at a conference, with my non-profit organization where I’m head of the board, at the sea this weekend. Much much cheaper at the sea than on land.

I told them all (including new people on the board) that I identify as a guy.

I got many surprised and approving glances and comments when I dressed up for the evening. They said I’m handsome and look good. Thank you GC2B for making binders! And thank myself for losing enough weight to go down one size! I am an L now.

If I say I did not blush when they raised me to the sky I would lie. I must honestly say I was proud of myself to go through all the way. Not sitting in a corner and hope people don’t notice me.

But my voice still gives me away... I have developed a strategy, I point and nod and maybe grunt approvingly. Haha. Need to de-practice those habits when my voice drops.

But ok. Here’s the very happy pic.

Tony

Offline Lexxi

• MTF Trans Woman
  • 50 Year old MTF
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2019, 11:03:06 pm »
Hi Tony,

I think you're looking good...very manly!! I wanted to make a comment about something one of you said early on. It's about those damn nose hairs. You're going to HATE those!! I think I started getting them in my 30s. I'm telling you now that the very easiest way to make your eyes water is to pluck one of them, which is what I do. Oh and when one invariably ends up coming back as in ingrown hair you're really going to be hating life. lol

Luckily I was never really that hairy of a person so making my transition from MTF will be just a tiny bit easier, at least in that aspect. I never could grow a beard or even a decent mustache, so now I look at that as a blessing. I only ever had to shave about once a week. I remember one time though I didn't shave for over a month and hardly anyone could tell.

By the way I'm pre-HRT right now, but look forward to the hormones making what facial hair I do have even softer and lighter. I hope your facial hairs starts coming in thick and strong. I've seen a lot of trans men have completely full, dark, thick beards and I hope that's what you get if that's what you want. But watch out for those nose hairs...they really hurt to get rid of. lol

xoxo
Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming the real me! 5/20/19
Came out online 5/20/19
First time coming out face to face 6/3/19
First therapist appointment for HRT 6/3/19
Got my letter for HRT 6/10/19
Came out to my mom 6/18/19
Started HRT 7/12/19

Offline MeTony

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2019, 11:30:43 pm »
Haha. Nose hairs. I already have them. I try cutting them but it tickles and I start sneezing. I’ve tried to pluck them, I know what you’re talking about...you mean this will be even worse?

Tony

Offline Lexxi

• MTF Trans Woman
  • 50 Year old MTF
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2019, 12:58:47 am »
Oh yeah it's gonna get worse. You're probably just dealing with a stray one here or there. Just wait until the whole inside is covered with them. The nose is the one and only place where I have too much hair. I'll sometimes reach the tweezers up there, pinch and pull, and will have pulled out 20 or 30 hairs in one go. It feels like I just ripped the inside of my nose out, lol.

You can go with a nose trimmer, but that will probably make you sneeze too...it does for me. Plus you have to do it more often because they don't seem to cut the hairs very short. So it's plucking for me. Once the hair gets long enough where I can feel them moving around and tickling the inside of my nose when I breath I know it's time to get the tweezers back out.

Good luck!! No one ever said being a man is painless, ha ha ha...
Came out online 5/20/19
Started HRT 7/12/19

Offline MeTony

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2019, 02:02:14 am »
Hahaha. I’d rather trim my nose than my legs and arms and everything else ;)

Tony

Offline Lexxi

• MTF Trans Woman
  • 50 Year old MTF
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2019, 04:56:39 am »
Hahaha...I just shaved my legs and arms the other day. While there was a lot more hair on them than in my nose...I didn't once sneeze or have tears in my eyes. LOL

But it sure did take a lot longer to shave than it did to pluck my nose hair. I do have one thing going for me though. I've had low T for most of my life so my body hair is really fine and scattered around. Like most people couldn't really see that I had hair on my legs or arms unless they got up close.

Oh and because it's so fine I didn't even have to use any shaving cream or water. I just dry shaved it off. So that's a huge plus in my book. I'm hoping after I start taking estrogen it will grow even finer than it does now.
Came out online 5/20/19
Started HRT 7/12/19

Offline Faith

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2019, 06:39:51 am »
Haha. Nose hairs. I already have them. I try cutting them but it tickles and I start sneezing. I’ve tried to pluck them, I know what you’re talking about...you mean this will be even worse?

Tony

nose and ears .. ick .. I got to the age where overnight I would have a few inch long (felt like anyways) hairs randomly growing in on around my ears .. ewwwwwwwww. My nose, oh yeah, started plucking those babies early in life, well before beard or chest hair became prominent.

loved your photo Tony, you're looking great. And keep smiling!! there is nothing manly about being a grim-faced all day.

Offline F_P_M

• Family
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2019, 07:15:46 am »
Women shave their ARMS!???

Dang...

I suppose i've always been relatively fortunate that nobody ever comments on my very hairy body lol.

I do NOT miss shaving my legs though, ingrown hairs suuuuck.

Nose hair, oh fun. My dad has a lot of nose hair lol. I'm doomed!

I'm assuming my current hair pattern is a good indication of what might thicken up. Least.. I hope so...
I don't have much chest hair, just a LOT of belly hair lol. It's kinda hilarious. I'm pre t and hairier in the body than my cisgendered husband! (he grows better facial hair right now but that's not saying a lot, he can't grow a proper beard and it irritates him)

I have to shave my face and armpits daily though (I shave my pits like my father because we suffer from real issues with sweat and it helps a bit), this hair grows SO FAST it's crazy.

you know... I sneeze if I tweaze my eyebrow or chin hair too. What's that about?

You're looking great Tony! Nice to see you smiling.

Offline MeTony

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2019, 07:29:20 am »
Never shaved my arms either. Nor the hair on my fingers. Noone has said anything about it. But I guess there will be more...

Just shaved my legs, when my mom or sister pushed me to do it. And my armpits.

Tony

Offline Lexxi

• MTF Trans Woman
  • 50 Year old MTF
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2019, 07:57:33 am »
I'm glad I have no hair on my fingers or toes. Like I said earlier I've never been a very hairy person. I always thought that was a curse...but now I know it's a blessing.  ;D
Came out online 5/20/19
Started HRT 7/12/19

Offline F_P_M

• Family
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2019, 09:13:43 am »
Lol I have hairy toes. My friends declared I was a hobbit when we were teenagers as a result and I pointed out I could also grow a beard so we declared I was in fact a dwobbit, part dwarf, part hobbit. *snort* So funny.

I think though a lot of cis women are wierd about body hair. I know my mother and sister are. My sister is almost phobic of body hair and my mother waxes, tweazes and generally is a bit OTT about removing everything she deems "infeminine"

Only reason I shaved my legs and chin hair was because society conditioned me to think I had to. Kids at school teased me the first time they saw my leg hair so after that I conformed so I wouldn't be bullied more.
Social pressure is really quite powerful.

I always resented having to do it though. Shaving your legs and bikini line etc is a lot of work and involves a lot of acrobatics man!

Offline Lexxi

• MTF Trans Woman
  • 50 Year old MTF
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2019, 03:15:18 pm »
F-P-M You're a hoot. I think I'd laugh myself silly hanging out with you for day. lol

A Dwobbit...ROTFLMAO!!  ;D ;D ;D

Yeah you're right social pressure is a bitch! I often think about how differently this world would look if people actually followed the golden rule. Can you imagine it? Peace on earth.

I've never had to worry about a bikini line, for one thing I was a guy who wished I could wear a bikini but never could, but also because I've kept that area free and clear of hair for the past 25 years. If I had been brave enough, and rich enough, I'd have had the whole area zapped so no hair would grow there. Yuck...hair is just so gross!  >:-)
Came out online 5/20/19
Started HRT 7/12/19

Offline MeTony

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2019, 01:46:19 am »
4’th week starts today. I hear a change in my voice. I’m hoarse. This is exciting.

I’ll try that voice pitch analyzer again.

Offline MeTony

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2019, 01:50:10 am »
It’s all over the place. But the lowest is lower than before.

Offline TonyaW

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2019, 07:18:17 am »

But my voice still gives me away... I have developed a strategy, I point and nod and maybe grunt approvingly. Haha. Need to de-practice those habits when my voice drops.

You won't need to unlearn that. Plenty of cis guys communicate exactly like that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Offline MeTony

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2019, 10:45:04 am »

You won't need to unlearn that. Plenty of cis guys communicate exactly like that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Cool. Then I’m doing yet another thing the right way. :)

Tony

Offline F_P_M

• Family
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2019, 02:00:12 pm »
lol grunting, my teenage son is already doing the grunting. So funny.

I find it really interesting so many ladies talk about laser. I remember having laser done on my stomach hair years ago, my mother convinced me to do it so I wouldn't have to shave it any more back when I cared what people thought. I did several sessions, it hurt SO BAD but it made no difference at all. My hair is a jerk and will grow no matter what it seems.
I have to shave my armpits daily and my chin ever 2 days because it grows back so fast, it's madness.

How's your body hair going Tony? I know that's super exciting for a lot of guys. I'm wondering if pre T hair distribution is any hint as to what your post t distribution might look like. Did you find any hair where you didn't previously have even downy fuzz?

Offline MeTony

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2019, 02:55:24 pm »
I’m fuzzy allover. No new places yet. I don’t think there are new places to grow hair. Haha

I have hair on my fingers and toes. Not so much on my chest. Maybe that will change.

Tony

Offline F_P_M

• Family
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2019, 05:41:41 pm »
Lol I have furry toes, it's amusing. I have slightly furry shoulders atm, like light downy fur. I said to husband if I get shoulder hair, we are veeting that like... STAT hahaha.

I mentioned hair to my mother and said I was like a satyr, hairy from the waist down and she was all "so is your dad!"
lol.
Maybe i'll get lucky and not get back hair like a couple of my uncles.

Hair distribution is super wierd. My husband has like... no chest hair and I have like.. one. ONE! ahahahaha. Maybe that'll change with T but it's hilarious because my one chest hair is dark and super long but it's just totally alone and it's like "why? WHY do you exist?"

Tags: