Author Topic: Almost there  (Read 102 times)

Offline Artesia

• Family
Almost there
« on: September 27, 2020, 05:39:51 pm »
I am just 4 weeks away from attaining my BA in psychology.  Then onto the next trek for working towards the Master's degree.  Lordy it's been hard, but I've made the Dean's list 5 times, so I'm doing good. 

On a side note, I died my hair red, and I like it.  I lost my Picture service password, so images are forthcoming, gotta build a new account.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Almost there
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2020, 06:15:28 pm »
I am just 4 weeks away from attaining my BA in psychology.  Then onto the next trek for working towards the Master's degree.  Lordy it's been hard, but I've made the Dean's list 5 times, so I'm doing good. 

On a side note, I died my hair red, and I like it.  I lost my Picture service password, so images are forthcoming, gotta build a new account.

@Artesia
Dear Artesia:
Wowzers!!! This is a wonderful update.

Congratulations on soon receiving your hard earned undergrad Degree in Psychology... and then onward to another several years so you can earn your Masters Graduate degree.

Yes indeed it is very hard work and a big commitment.  I was in the University system for 7 years to earn 2 undergrad degrees, one in Mathematics and one in Economics.... then I went on to earn my Masters in Business Administration.  All during my college years I work one or two jobs during the school year and full time in the summers and other breaks.
It was hard but so very well worth the effort.

I hope that you can recover your photo hosting account and if not I hope that you can find all the pictures that you will want to upload to a new photo account.

Thank you for keeping me and the rest of your followers updated with your life goings on.... 
When you get an opportunity please post a picture of yourself with your "new" red hair!!!
HUGS,
Danielle

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Tags: