General Discussions > General discussions

What Made You Happy Today? 7.0

<< < (2/227) > >>

KathyLauren:
Speaking of boobs, I think I might be getting some new growth. :icon_dance:  Since I started on cypro a couple of weeks ago, they feel and look fuller, and my arms bump into them more often when doing stuff.  Who knows, maybe I'll make it to an actual A soon?  (The only reason they didn't call me an AA when they measured me at the store is because there's no such thing as a 38AA!)

CynthiaAnn:

--- Quote from: Linde on May 18, 2019, 04:33:25 am ---Congratulations!  I have the feeling that I may have uneven sized girls for the rest of my life.  The left side is clearly in the lead!

--- End quote ---

+1 above

as the left side leads, the right has needs  :)

@KathyLauren

The boob fairy flies and flutters about

Scattering her magic dust, leaving no doubt

That in the next morning, you will awake to see

A new silhouette, that fills you with glee

C -

steph2.0:

--- Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 18, 2019, 07:45:35 am ---+1 above

as the left side leads, the right has needs  :)

@KathyLauren

The boob fairy flies and flutters about

Scattering her magic dust, leaving no doubt

That in the next morning, you will awake to see

A new silhouette, that fills you with glee

C -

--- End quote ---

Burma Shave

- Stephanie

emma-f:
Having last week being asked to be maid of honour, today another friend asked me to be a bridesmaid.

I am so honoured, as a boy I was never asked to be anything and it makes me feel so accepted. Although I’ve had a few up and down, this really put a smile on my face xx

steph2.0:

--- Quote from: emma-f on May 18, 2019, 08:16:14 am ---Having last week being asked to be maid of honour, today another friend asked me to be a bridesmaid.

I am so honoured, as a boy I was never asked to be anything and it makes me feel so accepted. Although I’ve had a few up and down, this really put a smile on my face xx

--- End quote ---

Jealous jealous jealous!!

- Stephanie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version