Author Topic: What Made You Happy Today? 7.0  (Read 23305 times)

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
Re: What Made You Happy Today? 7.0
« Reply #860 on: August 14, 2020, 02:45:02 pm »

This is Amanda. She made me happy today. We have been talking for a few weeks and We are going on a first date tonight. I don’t usually see pics of SOs on the forums but I wanted to post a pic of her here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do the thing you fear the most and the death of fear is certain

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #861 on: August 14, 2020, 03:55:17 pm »

This is Amanda. She made me happy today. We have been talking for a few weeks and We are going on a first date tonight. I don’t usually see pics of SOs on the forums but I wanted to post a pic of her here.

I hope you have a wonderful time together and that she does too.   :)  :)

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #862 on: August 15, 2020, 09:40:17 am »
I see perhaps a little bit of real curves after my lavender bath this morning  :) but most is likely not noticeable except when wearing some outfits.  Regardless, this soak was a great way to start off the day.  It is also a good time to shave off unwanted hair.  Smooth skin is delightful.

I might travel a bit today to do a nice away from home hike.  Nothing is set for sure.

Have a wonderful day everyone!   :)

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #863 on: August 15, 2020, 01:06:30 pm »
I hope you have a wonderful time together and that she does too.   :)  :)

Chrissy
It was amazing. Thank you! 

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #864 on: August 15, 2020, 01:07:35 pm »
I see perhaps a little bit of real curves after my lavender bath this morning  :) but most is likely not noticeable except when wearing some outfits.  Regardless, this soak was a great way to start off the day.  It is also a good time to shave off unwanted hair.  Smooth skin is delightful.

I might travel a bit today to do a nice away from home hike.  Nothing is set for sure.

Have a wonderful day everyone!   :)

Chrissy
That sounds like a fantastic start to a morn fantastic day!  Have a wonderful day as well.

Offline JanePlain

• M2E2?2->ME
  • Finished questioning...
« Reply #865 on: August 15, 2020, 02:45:15 pm »
So very happy for the both of you.

Thank you! She is amazing. I've fallen like a rock for her.

Offline SarahEL

• Oh no, I have said too much, I haven't said enough...
  • Friend
  • That's me in the corner.... That's me in the photo
« Reply #866 on: August 15, 2020, 05:46:07 pm »

Ahhh, you've just made a very hard day seem all that brighter... :) So this definitely made me fell happy today...
Oh, life is bigger,  It's bigger Than you and you are not me
The lengths that I will go to.  The distance in your eyes

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion

Offline Pammie

« Reply #867 on: August 15, 2020, 05:47:16 pm »
#exciting! Xx

Offline Pammie

« Reply #868 on: August 15, 2020, 05:50:27 pm »
Back to weekend granpam mode helping look after my grandkids - so important for me!
A little bit of normality always helps me! Xx

Offline Jaymilynn

• Friend
« Reply #869 on: August 16, 2020, 05:52:14 pm »
Laundry done, supper fixed, dishes cleaned up, now some quality movie time with my son Colin. That’s what makes me happy today. :-)

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
« Reply #870 on: August 20, 2020, 05:26:21 pm »
Finding a pair of size 8 (UK) ballet pumps for £1.50 on sale in Asda... taking a chance on them... and finding that they fit! Woop! :)

I think the entire stock of women's size 9 shoes in the UK is at the Coryton Cardiff Asda right now... also on sale...
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: "kind of" started 15 Jul 2020
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
What Made You Happy Today? 7.0
« Reply #871 on: August 28, 2020, 06:26:59 am »
I am hoping that all of you have a wonderful day today!   :)

Enjoy your weekend too.  Have a good time and make someone’s day.   :)

Chrissy

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #872 on: August 29, 2020, 01:30:23 pm »
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
Thank you for your positive thoughts.
I am indeed planning to have a good weekend...
I am only working a half-day at my office today and then I will spend some time with my tooth-fairy sweetie.

I always try to smile and say something nice to anyone that I come across during my day... I love to interact and start conversations with people, even strangers... I want to spread my "cheer" around whenever I have the opportunity.

... again, thanks for sharing your positive thoughts and being the positive, tender, and kind person that you are.

Whenever you have similar thoughts always feel free to share them on my following thread:
          Positive Mindset... put away negativity

I really like what you say in your your personal text shown above and below your Avatar/profile picture.

“Have a gentle manner”
             "No act of kindness, however small, is wasted."

Also what you wrote in your signature line at the bottom of your postings... 
...  I trust that your readers see what you wrote and read it....

HUGS,
Danielle

I am hoping that all of you have a wonderful day today!   :)

Enjoy your weekend too.  Have a good time and make someone’s day.   :)

Chrissy
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
What Made You Happy Today? 7.0
« Reply #873 on: September 12, 2020, 10:22:50 am »
Going to look today for bedroom furniture as I need more drawer space for clothes!

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

« Reply #874 on: September 12, 2020, 03:17:41 pm »
Going to look today for bedroom furniture as I need more drawer space for clothes!

Chrissy
Well heck yes, of course you do!

Offline Pammie

« Reply #875 on: September 12, 2020, 03:19:03 pm »
Doing my Granoam role for 5 days this week - I love my little grandsons so very much! Xx

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #876 on: September 12, 2020, 03:19:51 pm »
Well heck yes, of course you do!

I did not find anything I wanted that matched color and shade.  So the hunt will continue!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #877 on: September 12, 2020, 03:20:15 pm »
Doing my Granoam role for 5 days this week - I love my little grandsons so very much! Xx

Enjoy your time with them!

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

« Reply #878 on: September 12, 2020, 03:22:34 pm »

I did not find anything I wanted that matched color and shade.  So the hunt will continue!

Chrissy
These are all fun activities aren’t they!

Offline Pammie

« Reply #879 on: September 12, 2020, 03:24:08 pm »

Enjoy your time with them!

Chrissy
Thanks Chrissy, they are the most important people in my universe - my link to my beautiful Siobhan xxx

Tags: