General Discussions > Fashion

Do you like to wear hats or caps? If so, what kind?

(1/12) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
Do you like to wear hats or caps, including hoodies and hoods?  If so, what kind?

Of course I would wear something covering my head if it was cold.
But sometimes they can simply be fashion items, or good to wear when it is sunny.
Some wear a cap to sleep.

I sometimes wear a hat or cap, do you?  For fashion, practicality, or both?

Chrissy

Maid Marion:
I've  been wearing a wide brimmed hat whenever I'm out in the sun for the past few decades.

I got a new one with a hole for my ponytail!

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Maid Marion on May 26, 2019, 08:52:56 pm ---I've  been wearing a wide brimmed hat whenever I'm out in the sun for the past few decades.

I got a new one with a hole for my ponytail!

--- End quote ---

That sounds nice!  I may look into getting one!

Chrissy

Linde:
I wear a hat for un protection (the very wide brimmed beach type heads.  But most of the time I don't like to wear one because it messes my hair up.

Purity:
Lately, I've been wearing a lot of hoodies. I love the snuggly long sleeve ones. Although this is not typically very "ladylike", I have been into the tomboy look lately. I love to go full-glam or comfortable in a hoodie or sweats whenever I want to.

As far as caps goes I got a Gucci canvas baseball cap that I love to wear under my hood. A lot of people consider this boyish, and it is, but I think this look can be really cute on all girls. What matters is what you feel comfortable in!

Hats – you never see Queen Elizabeth II without one :D
We have berets, bucket hats, flat caps or straw hats.

My personal favourite is the straw hat. They are big and can make your head appear smaller. I always bring my straw hat with me if I am travelling to exotic countries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version