Author Topic: Do you like to wear hats or caps? If so, what kind?  (Read 653 times)

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
Re: Do you like to wear hats or caps? If so, what kind?
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2020, 05:47:12 pm »
I love knitted (stocking) hats in the winter ... and in summer I like baseball caps.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2020, 05:51:51 pm »
I love knitted (stocking) hats in the winter ... and in summer I like baseball caps.

Hats and caps are a wonderful way to top off your outfit!   :)

Baseball caps and ponytails can be quite a nice combination of feminine attraction.
Of course, I want a ponytail that hangs down a good foot or so and sways.  I would currently need more hair or a wig to pull that off.

Chrissy

Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2020, 06:03:01 pm »
I wear a baseball cap whenever I go out, instead of a wig. My wavy curls spill out in an appealing way. When hiking I sometimes wear a wide brim hat in purple or pink (except my wife usually steals the purple one!).

In winter it's usually a stocking cap.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2020, 08:10:53 pm »
When I am on the beach, I wear a wide brim straw hat with a under chin cord to keep it there in the wind. Other times, I usually wear a baseball cap when outdoors. This is an easy way to keep my ponytail out of the way.

Offline Erika_

• Friend
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2020, 01:58:38 pm »
I wear hats sometimes, a sun hat in the summer and a knitted touque in the winter. I'd wear something more formal [like what queen Elizabeth wears] but I don't have that type of money.

But I wouldn't be caught dead in a hoodie, and ball caps aren't stylish, so no to them as well.

Tags: