Author Topic: Do you like to wear hats or caps? If so, what kind?  (Read 1673 times)

Offline JennyTG

• Family
Re: Do you like to wear hats or caps? If so, what kind?
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2020, 03:49:33 am »
Latest sunhat, I'm really liking it, caps still on the way:

- Jenny

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2020, 04:08:18 am »
Latest sunhat, I'm really liking it, caps still on the way:

Very nice hat!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
Do you like to wear hats or caps? If so, what kind?
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2020, 09:54:59 am »
I like crochet type, woven yarn beanies and scarf sets.
Some have that “ball” on the top!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2020, 04:36:33 pm »
As much as I love that style sunhat Chrissy I just don't think it's me unfortunately :(  I did have high hopes and I've tried to get used to them a while but I think I much prefer letting my hairstyle just be.  I will use a reg baseball cap the odd time for protection in the sun with my ponytail tied back but that's it for hats for now.

- Jenny
- Jenny

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2020, 05:44:35 pm »
Ohhh I really don’t like to wear things like hats or caps, because it mess-up my hair.

I know how this can be, sometimes it's a must though!

- Jenny
- Jenny

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2020, 07:33:54 pm »
A cap is a hat

and that's that.

Apologies to Ogden Nash.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2020, 07:57:33 pm »
I feel like I want to now read The Cat in the Hat.

Offline Leesh

• Laura
  • Friend
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2020, 03:28:48 am »
Most of the time I don't since my hair tends to get frizzy, but when it's cold, I rather have one. My favourite looks like this:

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2021, 02:40:56 pm »
It is a wonderful time of the year to wear caps and scarves.

Not sure that I am getting the hang of gloves with the end of the fingers exposed though.  We’ll see if there is some use for these things or not!

Chrissy

Tags: