Community Conversation > Orchiectomy and Penectomy

Post-Op Orchiectomy on Estrogen: Libido, Erections & Ejaculation Possible?

<< < (2/8) > >>

krobinson103:
Three years transitioning and 4 months post orchi.

I have ten times the libido I ever had pre HRT.
I can get an erection but ejaculation never happens - apart from some clear liquid there is nothing there anyway.
I orgasm as a woman many many times which is way better than the male version.
I also get super sensitive skin, nipples etc which open up lots of other interesting ways to play.

All in all I have to say its a MAJOR upgrade.

Lexxi:
KRobinson and AoifeB one of the most "female" things I'm looking forward to experiencing is the female orgasm. I'm enthralled when I see a woman having one. I mean it looks like it's the very definition of term "feel good." If I'm lucky enough to start having them it will be a life changing experience for me.

Quinn:
Three months post orchi , I have no libido at all but I can still get erect if I want and still organism although it is not as enjoyable as before but I think that is because the endo has my  cut my estrogen by 75% right after orchi.

When I had my first lab work 6 weeks after orchi my E level had dropped all the way to 32 , so now she is slowly raising doses again until I get to around 150. My next labs are on Monday my guess is that my E levels are around 80 maybe. Im hoping that once I get back up the 150 range my energy will increase and the libido will at least be there if I decided to use it

Linde:

--- Quote from: Quinn on June 08, 2019, 05:44:54 am ---Three months post orchi , I have no libido at all but I can still get erect if I want and still organism although it is not as enjoyable as before but I think that is because the endo has my  cut my estrogen by 75% right after orchi.

When I had my first lab work 6 weeks after orchi my E level had dropped all the way to 32 , so now she is slowly raising doses again until I get to around 150. My next labs are on Monday my guess is that my E levels are around 80 maybe. Im hoping that once I get back up the 150 range my energy will increase and the libido will at least be there if I decided to use it

--- End quote ---
Don't bet your horses on it.  I am at the 140-150 E level and I take progesterone.  Progesterone brought a glimpse of a libido back.  But nothing to write home about.  I am OK with this, because I have no partner with who I would want to live my libido with.

However, I would want to find out what a female type orgasm feel like.  Here I sit, fully equipped for it, but not enough libido to even follow through with any type of manipulations.  This sucks to some extend!  I read all about it, could do it myself, but have no desire to do it!

PamelaMTF:
Thanks for all the replies so far.  It seems like everyone reacts differently with some keeping libido and others losing it altogether.  I will say that currently I already have full body orgasms but I spent a long time trying to focus on the orgasm and I think part of that is mental.  But it is amazing.  When I am focused I can move my body in certain ways when I orgasm and it extends the orgasm while it travels through my body. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version