Author Topic: Transgender humor  (Read 2535 times)

Offline MaryT

• Family
Re: Transgender humor
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2019, 03:13:47 pm »
Don't keep the surgeon waiting, he's ready to perform your orchiectomy.  Come along, chop chop!

Offline Anna N

• Friend
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2019, 05:22:20 pm »
I could post a photo of myself. I grin sardonically every time I see myself in the mirror. No maybe that won't help the rest of you laugh...

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Nice smile, Randy. I love it!
The first transphobe I must face every day is myself.

Offline Anna N

• Friend
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2019, 05:23:58 pm »
Don't keep the surgeon waiting, he's ready to perform your orchiectomy.  Come along, chop chop!

Thanks for the dark humor, Mary. Very funny!

Offline Anna N

• Friend
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2019, 05:25:15 pm »
When I was in Vancouver, we saw a road called the Trans Canada Expressway and I said “what, was it assigned USA at birth?”

Thanks, Jessica

Offline Anna N

• Friend
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2019, 05:26:49 pm »
How many trans ppl does it take to change a lightbulb?
Just 1, but people will always ask you if your lightbulbs had, you know, “The Change”

Jessica, you people are making my day! ;D

Offline Anna N

• Friend
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2019, 05:30:17 pm »
Having an orchiectomy really takes balls!

Thanks, Jessica. I'll use that when, someday, I face the surgeon and their scalpel! 8)

Offline Kirsteneklund7

• Family
  • STRENGTH THROUGH VULNERABILITY
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2019, 05:31:40 pm »
I sing that one around the house sometimes haha. And the one about Camelot from Holy Grail. Because I... live right where Camelot is supposed to be. It is a silly place.
That IS hilarious. Holy Grail is just about my most fave movie.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !

Offline Anna N

• Friend
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2019, 05:33:29 pm »
How many trans people does it take to change a lightbulb?

One to make the change, and everyone else to tell them to wait a little longer, “just to be sure.”

Thanks, "A name"

No one told me that but my dear mother would have if she had been still around! :P

Offline Anna N

• Friend
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2019, 05:36:36 pm »
Sure we could come up with lots of variations on the  light bulb joke.

I'll start;

Just one, but you need letters from two licensed electricians before you can

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That one really got to me, Tonya. I will use it with my cisgender friends tonight.  :D

Offline emma-f

• Friend
  • instagram - emmalouisef1981
    • Instagram
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2019, 01:53:33 am »
(On mother’s /father’s day) “somebody suggested that there ought to be a trans-parent day, but I saw straight through that idea”

Offline mouseish

« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2019, 07:10:22 am »
Im not trying to stereotype because not all people are the same......but this one is funny even if it isnt always true/doesnt always apply

Whats the difference between a crossdresser and a transsexual?

Usually just a couple of years!

Ricki Wright

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2019, 02:43:25 pm »
Part of my transition has been to start writing stand up as a trans comic. Someday I may even go to an open mic night.

Jaye McBride is a trans comic with a ted talk x that is on youtube.

Now, the trans joke I heard that made me laugh is:

A couple are on a date, and the girl looks at the guy and says, "I have a Confession. I used to be Christian."
The guy responds, "That's ok. I totally understand and it changes nothing between us."
The girl looks relieved saying,"Oh thank God! I am much happier now that I am Christine."

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2019, 03:07:54 pm »
Okay, here is my version of the Chris joke. Not as dramatic but I like it.  It is more of a love story than a joke.

Two wonderful women were out together one evening, and one of them looks at the other and says, "I have something that I wanted to share with you. I used to be known to everybody as Chris."

The other woman responds, "That is just fine with me and it changes absolutely nothing between us."

The first woman looks relieved and says,"Oh thank goodness!  I am soooooo much happier now that I am Christine."

And they lived happily ever after together.

:)

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2019, 03:52:58 pm »
One for the M to F , The pole dancing club has closed down due to lack of interest and will soon be reopening as a tribute to the Cavern
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Ricki Wright

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2019, 04:14:21 pm »
So I found the youtube video with the joke I mentioned earlier: If you wish to search for it yourself, the title is "Actually Good Trans Jokes in less than 2 minutes!"

Offline RandyL

• On the way
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2019, 04:19:57 pm »
So I found the youtube video with the joke I mentioned earlier: If you wish to search for it yourself, the title is "Actually Good Trans Jokes in less than 2 minutes!"

Thanks Ricki. They present very well.

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

My personal blog thread: Randy the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randy's HRT Journal

Offline MaryT

• Family
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2019, 06:22:18 am »
Having a transgender joke thread was a very good idea.

The subject covers both transgender talk and humour but I suggest moving it to the Humor section, which gets fewer new threads, so the threads stay near the front of the queue for a long time.  Then, whenever someone hears of, or invents, a new transgender joke, they could easily add it to the thread.

If it stays on the Transgender Talk forum, the high traffic and constant posting of new threads could eventually cause this thread to fade into oblivion.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2019, 06:35:57 am »
Having a transgender joke thread was a very good idea.

The subject covers both transgender talk and humour but I suggest moving it to the Humor section, which gets fewer new threads, so the threads stay near the front of the queue for a long time.  Then, whenever someone hears of, or invents, a new transgender joke, they could easily add it to the thread.

If it stays on the Transgender Talk forum, the high traffic and constant posting of new threads could eventually cause this thread to fade into oblivion.

That makes sense Mary.  Maybe this thread's name can be changed too, so it is not misspelled.

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Online pamelatransuk

• Finally taking action after decades of suppression
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2019, 08:59:18 am »
Hello again Chrissy

You mention the forename Chris which just like a few others like Sam or Alex, can refer to either gender.

So not a transgender joke but a gender error I made about 10 years ago which is amusing to look back on; so you can laugh at me (twice)!

What is the forename that till 10 or 12 years ago always or almost always referred to a girl? It is Mo which is short for Maureen or Moira.

So the first I heard about Mo Farah, I assumed without seeing him of course that he was a woman!

I realized my error a few months later.

My second mistake? Yes I was well aware that Mohammed was/is a very popular name in UK. But it never occurred to me that it could be shortened to Mo! Please forgive my slow thinking!

Hugs

Pamela  xx

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2019, 09:21:14 am »

That makes sense Mary.  Maybe this thread's name can be changed too, so it is not misspelled.

Chrissy

Just waiting for the request.... done!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Tags: humor jokes