General Discussions > Humor

Transgender humor

<< < (2/13) > >>

Kirsteneklund7:
 My wife & I & a couple of other families went camping out bush last weekend. We all had a hearty sing along around the campfire to this.

TonyaW:

--- Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on June 13, 2019, 01:40:19 am --- My wife & I & a couple of other families went camping out bush last weekend. We all had a hearty sing along around the campfire to this.

--- End quote ---
That's cool.  At the very beginning of my transition before anyone knew anything,  I was in a fantasy football league and named my team the Lumberjacks because of this song. My brother got the Monty Python reference but no reason to link it to me being trans yet.

Got a chuckle out of a sign at my oil change place that they once had;
"Are you guilty of <transgender person> neglect"?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Kirsteneklund7:

--- Quote from: TonyaW on June 13, 2019, 06:44:35 am ---That's cool.  At the very beginning of my transition before anyone knew anything,  I was in a fantasy football league and named my team the Lumberjacks because of this song. My brother got the Monty Python reference but no reason to link it to me being trans yet.

Got a chuckle out of a sign at my oil change place that they once had;
"Are you guilty of <transgender person> neglect"?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Yes it was cool Tonya !

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Battle Goddess:
When the Vatican issued that snotty letter the other day, I got a chuckle when I realized that a sexless little old man in a white dress was calling me a weirdo.

Kirsteneklund7:

--- Quote from: Battle Goddess on June 13, 2019, 08:25:34 am ---When the Vatican issued that snotty letter the other day, I got a chuckle when I realized that a sexless little old man in a white dress was calling me a weirdo.

--- End quote ---
Brilliant !

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version