Author Topic: Nails: How you can prevent breakage, what is best to do when they break?  (Read 757 times)

Offline TSL_NB

That is good news.  It is so nice to have pretty nails.

Chrissy

Thanks, Chrissy. :)

I used to compulsively clip them (to the point they bled), but after my outing, I told myself to just let them go, and I've warmed up to having them now.

Granted, it's made typing a bit clumsier, and I previously never fretted if one broke, as I never had any, so now I find myself grumbling under my breath if one does. :)
It took over 40 years to realise, and believe, that what I am NOT, is a mistake.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Thanks, Chrissy. :)

I used to compulsively clip them (to the point they bled), but after my outing, I told myself to just let them go, and I've warmed up to having them now.

Granted, it's made typing a bit clumsier, and I previously never fretted if one broke, as I never had any, so now I find myself grumbling under my breath if one does. :)
[/quote

Occasionally I will still bite them!  Less often now though. :)

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: