Author Topic: Thinking about men when dressed?  (Read 4534 times)

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
Re: Thinking about men when dressed?
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2019, 09:24:00 am »
Linde:
The heart wants what it wants ... :)  Hope it all works out for you.  Good luck!
Thank, one has to wait and see!

Offline mikebipan

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2019, 12:00:24 pm »
At first, i m glad that i jpoined your lovely site....well, when i put on my strings and pantyhose , i  m always thinking of men inside me...

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2019, 12:12:03 pm »
At first, i m glad that i jpoined your lovely site....well, when i put on my strings and pantyhose , i  m always thinking of men inside me...
@mikebipan
Dear Mike:
    I am happy to see that you have signed up as a member of Susan's Place and have submitted your first posting. 

As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you wrote about.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.   Other members will be along shortly to give you their thoughts about your questions and concerns that you mentioned in your very first posting.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2019, 12:13:17 pm »
@Mikebipan
OH, and another thing Mike:
Please if you wish write a post and briefly introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum so that other members will be aware of your arrival... therefore you will be able to share your thoughts with more members here.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.

Best wishes to you,
Danielle

NOTE: Now after all of this Greeting Stuff I will you and everyone have this thread back so that the exchange of conversation can continue.
Other members here will certainly be along to give you their comments and replies
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline tiffanynicole

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2019, 07:26:15 pm »
Good question! I definitely seem to have different feelings when dressed as a woman. Also, the hormones may now be enhancing the feelings but still have not acted on them. I think it is all part of the feminine experience and wanting to be treated as woman.

Offline Pygmalion

• Friend
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2019, 07:57:34 am »
Another update:
OK, it's now clear that dressed or masc I've incorporated gynephilic pansexuality into my sexual attraction/ fantasy/ inorganic psychsexuality life.  Maybe cross dressing changed me, or unlocked something, or it was just a sort of co-incidence.  Dunno, but it's all fine.  Quite fun, tbh.  :)

Offline JennyTG

• Friend
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2019, 05:36:34 pm »
When I am dressed as Jenn thoughts of being with a guy go thru my head, is this common? Do others have the same thought?

Yes they can pop in there occasionally.  Don't think I would necessarily seek them out, but then again...well that's a diff topic ;D

Offline iskra

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2020, 12:00:37 pm »
yes Jenn i do think about men the moment I put those thigh highs on, and,the very moment I go back to guy dressing i cannot stand the idea of sex with a man.

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2020, 02:49:51 pm »
I hesitate to post this, as it is so kinky and the post might get deleted.

When dressed, I really desire to nurse a man on my breast. I dream of suckling and fondling him.

I have had such a lover in the past, but I was so flat then that he gave up on me. But I have got the girly equipment now!

Offline Heather N

• Neighbor
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2020, 02:02:20 pm »
yep, I think about it too. I agree with an earlier reply when she said it was partially about validation. For me, its the thought of a man looking at me as a female and wanting me as a female. It's usually where my mind goes when I fantasize but outside of that I have no attraction to men whatsoever. I have never looked at a man and thought to myself.. wow... I could see myself with him...
Everyday is a second chance

Beginning the slow journey, In search of a destination

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2020, 05:12:23 pm »
No.
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline terrik2016

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2020, 02:15:43 pm »
I never did when I was younger and dressed but as I have gotten older, I often think about being with a man when in femme mode.  The most amazing thing to me is they aren't just sexual fantasies but romantic ones. Thats is not to say they don't sometimes involve sex but I also fantasize about dating a man or being courted by a man, being out in public with my boyfriend, holding hands, kissing, etc.  Must have watched too many Hallmark movies :)

Offline flippy7700

• Visitor
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2020, 06:20:29 pm »
I sure do think of men when I’m in lingerie and hose. Nothing quite as erotic as being taken as a woman. I have breast development, fill out a bra nicely. Have experienced this a handful of times. And it’s some of the best sex I’ve ever had. Exquisite to be submissive, to embrace the female row.

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2020, 03:20:11 pm »
I agree, being submissive and dressed in impossibly sexy underware is so delightful.

I love being fondled and inducing a heavy latch.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2020, 03:49:30 pm »
No.  This has not been the case for me.

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline KateWelleck

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2020, 09:54:18 am »
I feel like it's natural and has more to do with feeling associated with being a woman.
It happens to me too...but not strictly men... I'm more of a lesbian but also sometimes fantasize about having sex with men

Offline michjenn

« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2020, 08:16:56 am »
Hi All,

So it has been almost a full year since I posted this originally back in 2019. Since then I have had several experiences with men. The most recent with with a very nice guy prior to the COVID thing keeping everyone at home. I felt very natural as my feminine self and being with him was a wonderful experience. Yes, I still am attracted to women as well but nice to know that I can feel comfortable with a man too.

Offline FlatsLover92

• Visitor
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2020, 06:09:50 pm »
Was only wanting to wear womens shoes and skirts until recently , now i cross dressing more and more ( partially n public)and cant wait until thing get back to normal, so i can attend Sweet  Wednesdays CD and Trans *** club.Long B4 lock down I almsot went there as a guy few times just to see but always chickened out. Now want to go dressed and  you know what happens next haha I have always  considered my self straight guy though.lol

Now even fantasise of having a part time BF, when im in girl mode. Im still new to all this, so maybe its just a sily/passing fantasy, so I dont know. :S

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2020, 08:53:06 pm »
Was only wanting to wear womens shoes and skirts until recently , now i cross dressing more and more ( partially n public)and cant wait until thing get back to normal, so i can attend Sweet  Wednesdays CD and Trans *** club.Long B4 lock down I almsot went there as a guy few times just to see but always chickened out. Now want to go dressed and  you know what happens next haha I have always  considered my self straight guy though.lol

Now even fantasise of having a part time BF, when im in girl mode. Im still new to all this, so maybe its just a sily/passing fantasy, so I dont know. :S
@FlatsLover92
Dear FlatsLover92
    Thank you for coming to the Forums.
    I am most pleased that you had decided to join the Susan's Place site.

Please know that I am not trying to sidetrack your questions and thoughts.... but please allow me to officially welcome you here.
    Thank you for writing your first postings.... as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be along to offer their thoughts and comments in response to any of your specific questions and concerns..

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that I have included below.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2020, 08:54:16 pm »
@FlatsLover92
Dear FlatsLover92:

OH, another thing....  Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself!

With more exposure to more members here you will be able to get more responses to your questions and concerns.

Wishing you well as you continue to be involved in the forums.

NOTE: Now, after all of this Greeting and Welcoming stuff, I will give you and others the thread back so that the conversation can continue.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Tags: