Community Conversation > Real-Life Experience

Is there a way to not draw attention to what you think are your big MTF hands?

<< < (2/7) > >>

RandiL:

--- Quote from: Linde on June 23, 2019, 07:44:24 pm ---My hands are not really big, a medium male glove size.  I know women who have bigger hand.  What I found that makes them look smaller is to have long fingernails painted.  These make your fingers looking longer, and change the proportion of your hands, and they appear to be smaller.

--- End quote ---
But I play mandolin. So maybe I could have long nails on all but the four fingers of my left hand? lol

Maid Marion:
I do find it quite pleasing to grow my nails really long. My hands are small enough for XS women's gloves if I don't grow out my nails.  Now of just figure out how to stop breaking the nails on my right hand...

Maid Marion:
The right neck line can also draw attention to your bust. It still a little weird but I'm now accepting that I have a cute one to show off, despite not being on HRT!

RandiL:

--- Quote from: Maid Marion on July 05, 2019, 12:44:13 pm ---The right neck line can also draw attention to your bust. It still a little weird but I'm now accepting that I have a cute one to show off, despite not being on HRT!

--- End quote ---
I'm not on HRT either, but I really like my look in certain tops that display what bust I have. Overhead lighting that produces a shadow underneath is the best! Maybe I need to carry around an overhead light as I go lol?

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

DawnOday:
My hands are not that big. That's why at 6' 5" I was unable to dunk a basketball on a 10' high hoop. I like to wear bangles and bracelets and rings to distract from their size.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version