Author Topic: Kathryn's Chronicles  (Read 8077 times)

Offline davina61

• The ramblings of an old dear
Re: Kathryn's Chronicles
« Reply #240 on: August 06, 2020, 02:28:54 am »
Happy birthday dear.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever

Offline KateR

• Kate
Kathryn's Chronicles
« Reply #241 on: August 06, 2020, 07:52:09 pm »
Thank you all and a special thank you to Sudan’s.org’s ‘Northern Star’, Danielle.

It’s been a wonderful day.

I received a pandora bracelet with some charms on it from my wife.  So cool.   It’s the start of a celebration of my life.  Again Sooooo Cooooll.

I’ve heard  from all our daughters and their families.  That was fun and sweet.   (It reminded me of a comment my father once made.  My sister called me one afternoon and said he needed a heart surgery.  It was scheduled for the next morning.  Well I booked myself on the first flight back to St. Louis for that morning, and met my sister and him at the hospital.  When he saw me he commented to the nurse ‘well the whole famn damly is here!’)

Cake is a Key Lime Bundt cake.   Very tasty especially with some coconut cream and whipped cream.  Really sweet and sour- just as I like it.

Side note.

I had face zapping yesterday.  I’m so glad we’re close to the end.  I seem to be getting more sensitive to it.  Looking in the mirror this morning, my first thought was “I’ve got the chicken pox  -  again.”  I was thinking about starting a new thread.  Instead of “You look fabulous, Darlin”’ I’d name it “I look hideous  - at the moment!” ;-)

That said, I’m nearing the end.  We’ve gone from every week, to every other week, and my next appointment is not for 3 weeks!!!!

Thanks again for the birthday wishes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kate

Offline Maddie

• Family
Re: Kathryn's Chronicles
« Reply #242 on: August 06, 2020, 07:56:26 pm »
Happy birthday to you!

Congratulations for coming do far with electro and everything :)

Tags: