Site News and Information > Announcements

Chat room discussion has moved to Discord which has replaced IRC

(1/2) > >>

mariah:
IRC chat has been retired and replaced by the Discord channel. For those of you sending us PM’s wondering why you can’t log into IRC chat that is the reason. Click on chat above and it will take you into the Discord channel. Thanks

AlexisTO:
That's disappointing news for me, since my computer refuses to work with Discord for some reason (can't create an account or even get any Discord page to appear!), and I had just met some really great people on the IRC channel... if anyone sees Jennifer, Jaymee, or mike in the Discord chat, please let them know I'm over here in the Forums and maybe drop me a line? Thanks.

Jessica:

--- Quote from: AlexisTO on June 26, 2019, 10:58:06 am ---That's disappointing news for me, since my computer refuses to work with Discord for some reason (can't create an account or even get any Discord page to appear!), and I had just met some really great people on the IRC channel... if anyone sees Jennifer, Jaymee, or mike in the Discord chat, please let them know I'm over here in the Forums and maybe drop me a line? Thanks.

--- End quote ---

@Mariah , is there anything that can be done about this?

Robyn:
TGBot is dead. She was a good semi-sentient friend.

Long live TGBot.

Robyn

mariah:

--- Quote from: AlexisTO on June 26, 2019, 10:58:06 am ---That's disappointing news for me, since my computer refuses to work with Discord for some reason (can't create an account or even get any Discord page to appear!), and I had just met some really great people on the IRC channel... if anyone sees Jennifer, Jaymee, or mike in the Discord chat, please let them know I'm over here in the Forums and maybe drop me a line? Thanks.

--- End quote ---
Have you tried downloading the Discord App?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version