Author Topic: Some of the upcoming 2019 USA located Gender related conferences and events  (Read 537 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Here are some of the upcoming 2019 USA located Gender related conferences and events.
I have no part in running any of them, but I wanted to share these with you in case you wished to explore them.  I would search for their Web sites for further information about the ones that may interest you.   :)

Gender Spectrum Conference, Moraga, CA, July 19-21, 2019.

Philadelphia Trans Wellness Conference, July 25-27, 2019.

Gender Odyssey Conference, San Diego, CA, August 1-4, 2019.

Southern Comfort Conference, Fort Lauderdale, FL, August 15-17, 2019.

Out and Equal Workplace Summit, Washington, DC, October 14-17, 2019.

Fantasia Fair, Provinceton, MA. October 20-27, 2019.

-------
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Gertrude

• Trudie
  • Family
I wish there events in my city.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Wendi

I wish there events in my city.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
You're not alone. I wish the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Started HRT 1/3/2019

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
Perhaps there is one not far from where you live but it is simply not listed.

I hope others will post information other trans-related conferences and events that I did not.

If I hear of any others in the USA, I will post them here.

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Yuusui

• Friend
Minneapolis will be having its Tran Equity Summit again this year. The date hasn't been set, but will probably be in September.

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
I will be in the minneapolis Area, when the Fort Lauderdale Conference is (only 2 hours away from me).  But I hope I might be able to hit the Minneapolis event in September!
I have never been at such an event, and I hope they also address people like I!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
Here are some of the remaining upcoming 2019 USA located Gender related conferences and events.

I have no part in running any of them, but I wanted to share these with you in case you wished to explore them.  I would search for their Web sites for further information about the ones that may interest you.   :)

The current list for this year is down to one event.

At the tip of Cape Cod:

Fantasia Fair, Provinceton, MA. October 20-27, 2019.  Going on now!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
Some of the upcoming 2020 USA located Gender related conferences and events
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2020, 05:56:10 pm »
I have not found any except canceled ones for 2020.

Even the P-Town Fantasia Fair.   Although they may hold some online events.

All well. 

Chrissy

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
And no one is planning for 2021 yet, for obvious reasons.

I think it’s pretty safe to say at this point that the first half of 2021 is no-go.

Sarah
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 10:37:13 pm by sarahc »
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline Susannah

• Neighbor
And no one is planning for 2021 yet, for obvious reasons.

I think it’s pretty safe to say at this point that the first half of 2031 is no-go.

Sarah
I really wish this pandemic does not last that long.  😉

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
oops!  :o

I corrected the reply.  Yeah...I think we'll be ok in 2031.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Tags: