General Discussions > Makeup

Beauty stores that welcome the business of the transgender community

<< < (2/4) > >>

kellyinaz:
A+ To lisa @ sepora in havasu az. she is great!

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on July 07, 2019, 12:05:04 pm ---Sephora

As I am unsure if we can post a direct link, I simply say to open a Web browser and do a search on:

Sephora We belong to something beautiful

Click the related Sephora link that pops up and visit the many parts of the We Belong Web page at Sephora.

(Ulta and others stores are helpful too, for sure.)

(Administrators, please delete this post if this is not an allowed post.  I have no financial ties to Sephora.)

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

barbie:
At least here in S. Korea, I am treated as a valuable (and of course lucrative) customer at any beauty store. I guess it is the same in other countries.

barbie~~

Linde:
I was never inside a beauty store.  I buy my makeup stuff mostly at Walgreens, and from my skin studio.  I don't need that much anyway, moisturizer, sunscreen, lipstick, mascara, and nail polish.

RachelTG:
I know that this thread is old but I wanted to add my two cents. I live in northern Colorado and in my town we have an Ulta store. I have reached out to them more than once to see if they would work with me. I can’t even get a reply from them. I can travel to Fort Collins and go to Sephora but they are 45 minutes away. I am disappointed with Ulta locally and have emailed their corporate address to let them know.

Rachel

Haley Conner:
I went to Ultra to buy some banana powder a couple days ago, and while I wasn't looking for a makeover, they were all very nice and helpful.  I think it depends somewhat on your locality among other things.  I have had a similar experience at Sephora.  Very helpful.  Once in awhile I go there for skin products.  Both of them are very expensive though.  Lately I just mix up some honey, lemon, and banana and smear that on my face.  It works pretty well, and cost pennies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version