Author Topic: Showing off cool new purchases  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Pammie

Re: Showing off cool new purchases
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2020, 06:27:30 am »
I’d not noticed thus thread before! Cool! In my case new purchases are normally clothes which I immediately have to wear
Thus was a new top I bought that arrived Sunday and I just had to wear straight away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2020, 05:27:37 pm »
That's awesome Pammie, I get that a lot as well with new stuff :)  I have to stop with the jewelry though, it's getting a bit much.

Offline Pammie

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2020, 04:23:21 am »
That's awesome Pammie, I get that a lot as well with new stuff :)  I have to stop with the jewelry though, it's getting a bit much.
It’s so hard to stop though isn’t it!

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2020, 06:09:27 am »
Amazon is  having a fashion sale right now. I bought this girl's floral apron for $7. 50% off.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2020, 06:31:06 am »
Amazon is  having a fashion sale right now. I bought this girl's floral apron for $7. 50% off.

Very nice!

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline LucyK

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2020, 04:34:37 am »
I've recently bought a few new things (dress, jeans and my first heels!) I'll share when I have chance/courage.

With the heels, they're pretty tight and I know my feet will take a while to get used to them, but I've seen the freezer trick to stretch them out a bit. Has anyone tried this and how successful is it? The heels are suede upper so not sure the hair dryer approach is best suited.

Lucy x

Offline Pammie

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2020, 07:24:47 am »
I've recently bought a few new things (dress, jeans and my first heels!) I'll share when I have chance/courage.

With the heels, they're pretty tight and I know my feet will take a while to get used to them, but I've seen the freezer trick to stretch them out a bit. Has anyone tried this and how successful is it? The heels are suede upper so not sure the hair dryer approach is best suited.

Lucy x
I’m looking forward to seeing the pics!
Good luck with the heels ! Xxx

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2020, 09:33:45 am »
My new red tennis skort.

Marion

Offline Pammie

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2020, 10:24:27 am »
My new red tennis skort.

Marion
Lovely! Love tennis skorts!

Offline ramilove

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2020, 11:30:35 am »
You look great, nicely done. I am currently letting my hair grow out in that awkward phase of hair growth, long but not long enough to neatly put up. 
Electrolysis 3/4/2020
Estradiol 3/10/2020

Offline LucyK

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2020, 08:14:45 am »
So here's my new heels and jeans :) So happy with them both. The heels are touch tight, but seem to be improving the more I wear them - plus my feet need to get used them! Jeans are a size 10 UK and seem to fit well, although I have zero hips! I also have a dress that I just love... I may share when I get chance.

x

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2020, 09:05:59 am »
Great to hear you are happy with your new clothes.
Heels take practice.  I suggest practicing for short periods of time, no more than 15 minutes, two or three times a day.
The frequent practice helps set up better mind/muscle connections you need for mastering heels.

Marion
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 02:36:42 pm by Maid Marion »

Offline LucyK

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2020, 01:32:25 pm »
Thanks for the advice @Marion :)

Offline Pammie

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2020, 03:36:04 am »
Great to hear you are happy with your new clothes.
Heels take practice.  I suggest practicing for short periods of time, no more than 15 minutes, two or three times a day.
The frequent practice helps set up better mind/muscle connections you need for mastering heels.

Marion
Great advice! I’m 6’2” so only wear kitten heels or flats so don’t get these problems

Offline LucyK

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2020, 03:08:26 am »
I'm 5'10 so hopefully I can just get away with wearing heels, although i've never been out in public.. I'm still getting over the guilt :P

For as long as I remember, I have always walked on the balls of my feet particularly when not wearing shoes around the house, so hoping that will make the learning curve with heels easier.

x

Offline Pammie

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2020, 03:21:40 am »
I'm 5'10 so hopefully I can just get away with wearing heels, although i've never been out in public.. I'm still getting over the guilt :P

For as long as I remember, I have always walked on the balls of my feet particularly when not wearing shoes around the house, so hoping that will make the learning curve with heels easier.

x
Sounds like you will do just fine. At 5 10 you probably don’t want to wear big heels - my philosophy is that i’m already just about the tallest woman I see so heels just magnify that - hard to blend!  Good luck and have fun! Xx

Offline RandyL

• Non-binary
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2020, 05:46:24 pm »
There's a member here who I think is 6'4" or 5", yet wears heels anyway. And she rocks her look. So it depends on your attitude. If you feel it, flaunt it!

Personally I (6'2") have one pair of boots with 3" heels which I wear sometimes. Certainly not a way to blend

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Casting about for my best path forward...

Offline JennyTG

• Family
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2020, 12:55:27 am »
Sounds like you will do just fine. At 5 10 you probably don’t want to wear big heels - my philosophy is that i’m already just about the tallest woman I see so heels just magnify that - hard to blend!  Good luck and have fun! Xx

Just recently snagged the lowest heels I have in my collection, black mule sandals in a 2" heel.  I'm just on 6' and can go higher but these are gonna be very comfy for a change, lol.

~Jenny~

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2020, 05:30:52 am »
A dress for fall, but it is too transparent, and I am going to wear as a beach wear in summer. I have purchased 3 with different colors.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000163633235.html

Cheers,

barbie~~
Just do it.

Online JanePlain

• This is getting complicated.
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2020, 09:39:54 am »
Barbie you are just killing it!  You have a real talent in wardrobe.

Tags: