Author Topic: Breasts and swimming  (Read 276 times)

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
Breasts and swimming
« on: July 21, 2019, 07:00:50 pm »
Hi friends 🙋‍♀️ I experienced a new sensation.
Everyone knows what it feels like to bellyflop when you hit the water wrong.
I dove into our pool yesterday, not so much a bellyflop variety, but a more a shallow direct one.
Smacked my boobs harder than I expected on the water.
Took awhile before they stopped stinging.

Oof!  🧜‍♀️

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Breasts and swimming
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 08:40:59 pm »
Hi friends 🙋‍♀️ I experienced a new sensation.
Everyone knows what it feels like to bellyflop when you hit the water wrong.
I dove into our pool yesterday, not so much a bellyflop variety, but a more a shallow direct one.
Smacked my boobs harder than I expected on the water.
Took awhile before they stopped stinging.

Oof!  🧜‍♀️

Ouch!
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: