Author Topic: Hot New product by Maybelline  (Read 972 times)

Offline judithlynn

• Transgender Woman
Hot New product by Maybelline
« on: July 23, 2019, 03:25:47 am »
Hi Girls;

One of my Best Female friends (cis-gender) recently give me a make over and gave me some great tips.
1. She introduced me to Pinterest and the make up boards - a lot of great ideas there
2. On my cheeks, I have been using Blush and for a long time, but she introduced me to Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter 6.7g in Molten Rose Gold.

this provides an Intense luminosity for a sheen that can be built up from natural to show-stopping. It is a highly pigmented, creamy highlighter that blends beautifully into the skin.Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter is infused with metallic pigments to create a reflective finish that can be built up from a natural dewy glow, to a more intense highlight that is poppin' no matter where you're headed for the night. With an almost wet effect, this highlighter is a must have for those who want to get glowing all over. Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter is perfect for use on the tops of your cheekbones, under your brows, the inner corners of your eyes, as a wash over your eyelids, your cupid's bow or your decollette.

I am not normally a fan of Maybeline, but Molten Rose Gold is just fabulous. A lot of other woman have commented already on how beautiful I look.

When I bought it, I also bought  a Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette - Lemonade. It has some great colours on it too.

JudithLynn
:-*
Hugs

Online Allie Jayne

Re: Hot New product by Maybelline
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 03:35:53 am »
Sounds a bit young for me! I do like Maybellines Satin DB BB cream.

Allie

Offline judithlynn

• Transgender Woman
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 07:42:04 pm »
Hi Alie;
Actually I am just a little older than you and I find the Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter 6.7g in Molten Rose Gold, looks really good on me. Mind you I have really good skin and complexion after having been on HRT for a long time (12 years first transition) and the second time around now 8 years+.

I put it on my upper cheeks, on my cupids bow (just above my upper lip) and on my décolleté.

You should try it. I bought mine at Chemist Warehouse. Its is definitely worth the small investment.

By the way Allie can I ask where you live?

Best
JudithLynn
:-*
Hugs

Online Allie Jayne

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 09:29:14 pm »
Geelong in Victoria, Australia. I am just over 4 months HRT so have a deal of skin improvement to go. but I will definitely note your recommendation next time I get the urge to play with makeup. It will become more relevant once I am full time and out!

Thanks,

Allie
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 04:46:46 am by Allie Jayne »

Offline Sonja

• Taking charge of my life!
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 09:35:14 pm »
Hi Girls;

One of my Best Female friends (cis-gender) recently give me a make over and gave me some great tips.
1. She introduced me to Pinterest and the make up boards - a lot of great ideas there
2. On my cheeks, I have been using Blush and for a long time, but she introduced me to Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter 6.7g in Molten Rose Gold.

this provides an Intense luminosity for a sheen that can be built up from natural to show-stopping. It is a highly pigmented, creamy highlighter that blends beautifully into the skin.Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter is infused with metallic pigments to create a reflective finish that can be built up from a natural dewy glow, to a more intense highlight that is poppin' no matter where you're headed for the night. With an almost wet effect, this highlighter is a must have for those who want to get glowing all over. Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter is perfect for use on the tops of your cheekbones, under your brows, the inner corners of your eyes, as a wash over your eyelids, your cupid's bow or your decollette.

I am not normally a fan of Maybeline, but Molten Rose Gold is just fabulous. A lot of other woman have commented already on how beautiful I look.

When I bought it, I also bought  a Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette - Lemonade. It has some great colours on it too.

JudithLynn
I just had a look at this online and it looks great!!

Definitely must try this!

Sonja.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 09:38:18 pm »
Hi Girls;

JudithLynn

Thanks JudithLynn!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline emma-f

• Friend
  • instagram - emmalouisef1981
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2019, 12:27:16 am »
It looks not dissimilar to Charlotte Tilbury's glowgasm range. If its half as good its a great product

Offline Gema_Stowe

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 07:40:28 pm »
Oh I simply have to have a go with those ideas!
Hugs

Gema

x

Tags: