International > Australian

Hot New product by Maybelline

<< < (2/2)

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: judithlynn on July 23, 2019, 03:25:47 am ---Hi Girls;

One of my Best Female friends (cis-gender) recently give me a make over and gave me some great tips.
1. She introduced me to Pinterest and the make up boards - a lot of great ideas there
2. On my cheeks, I have been using Blush and for a long time, but she introduced me to Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter 6.7g in Molten Rose Gold.

this provides an Intense luminosity for a sheen that can be built up from natural to show-stopping. It is a highly pigmented, creamy highlighter that blends beautifully into the skin.Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter is infused with metallic pigments to create a reflective finish that can be built up from a natural dewy glow, to a more intense highlight that is poppin' no matter where you're headed for the night. With an almost wet effect, this highlighter is a must have for those who want to get glowing all over. Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter is perfect for use on the tops of your cheekbones, under your brows, the inner corners of your eyes, as a wash over your eyelids, your cupid's bow or your decollette.

I am not normally a fan of Maybeline, but Molten Rose Gold is just fabulous. A lot of other woman have commented already on how beautiful I look.

When I bought it, I also bought  a Maybelline Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette - Lemonade. It has some great colours on it too.

JudithLynn

--- End quote ---

Thanks JudithLynn!

Chrissy

emma-f:
It looks not dissimilar to Charlotte Tilbury's glowgasm range. If its half as good its a great product

Gema_Stowe:
Oh I simply have to have a go with those ideas!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version